Best MMF story?

I was trying to do the Lit story search, and turning up nothing.
Thanks for the tips, guys.

I'm not sure how the Lit search works. I've run into the same thing here on the Boards: type in a word or string of words into the search here, and what turns up doesn't display anything I was looking for.

In this case, anyhow, going outside Lit should yield what you want

I'd love a really good bi truth or dare story that involves mmf, mm, FF, ffm and pretty much any other coupling. Also some reluctance. For example none of the characters start out bi but wind up completing the dates to stay in the game. Would love for it to include all types of sex acts as well.

If someone is looking for a story idea

Karen and I had been living together for about six months when
she told me her ex-boyfriend Adam was coming back to town for a
visit. I told her I was cool with that, and even agreed to let
him stay at our apartment on the couch.
----------------------------

willing ass were together.
Damn, that was fun! It was long but well worth the read. Just wish it had happened to me. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
In your pants, up your skirt or all over your nude body! As long as my story gets you to touch yourself, I feel like I've done my job.

It gives me great delight to imagine all the orgasms I may have contributed to with my fingers (typing, I mean)

Thank you so much for your encouragement!

In your pants, up your skirt or all over your nude body! As long as my story gets you to touch yourself, I feel like I've done my job.

It gives me great delight to imagine all the orgasms I may have contributed to with my fingers (typing, I mean)

Thank you so much for your encouragement!

This story was so hot. I was hard all through the second half wishing that I was Mark.

Back