Minnesota Page

It's nice to be back home in Minneapolis.

Drop me a note...let's chat

Tom

Well....not from Minnesota...but I do find the accent adorable dontchano! ;)

Well....not from Minnesota...but I do find the accent adorable dontchano! ;)

I watched 'Fargo' again yesterday. Marge sure did have the accent...the dialect she used is from the north central part of the state.

Meryl Streep absolutely nailed the subtle accent in the movie 'Prarie Home Companion'.

Heading to Lake Elmo for work and the First Vikings game next weekend. Hit me up for a beer or a pic

Hi,

I'll be in Bloomington for business on Monday October 17th. Any lit women want to meet for a drink

31 M in twin city area. Lots of MN here on lit, love it! If any women from the area want to chat, flirt, play, let me know! PM me.

Ne

Twin cities, although I do love my former city of NE Mpls. I'm very much a hipster at heart.

P.S. My Minnesota Lutheran accent is totally legit.

36 y/o male NE MPLS suburbs

I'm a 36 y/o MWM in the northeast MPLS suburbs - looking for other Lit members in the area. Feel free to DM me!

I'm 47, and lived and worked in Hopkins and Eden Prairie. I still get out to see family in Buffalo, Glencoe and Windom. :)

Hi, visiting your City 'soon' and wonder which hotel might be the best for a bit of fun having the curtains open??? Sometimes that can be fun if there is another hotel or apartment bldg. next door. Just wondering!!! TY

Back