Happy Birthday Cascadiabound

Today is the day to celebrate a lady with the eyes of an artist, the spirit and soul of a poet, and a heart with a bottomless capacity to care for others. A lady willing to share her visions of the beautiful and sensual, to share her experience and her wise insights. It's her birthday, but really we are the ones receiving her gifts. So, Happy Birthday to a great lady I'm proud to call my friend.

Thank you, JL for words far too kind.
:rose:
~cb

I'm a day late, I'm sorry.

Happy Birthday :kiss::rose:. I hope that the celebration is extending into the weekend :).

Thank you for all the wonderful contributions which you make here :kiss:.

Happy Belated Birthday sweet wonderful one.
Hope you had an amazing day and that all your dreams and wishes did come true.
:kiss::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

Wishing you a happy birthday belatedly. I hope you had a wonderful day and were spoiled by your daddy. :rose::rose::rose:

5UNInZE.jpg

Last edited:
To my most excellent friend,

A very Happy Birthday!

You say its your Birthday

May your overflowing heart

Find joy and delight

And as it may happen, today is Earth Day. The world celebrates with you as we celebrate for the world. To a lady with brilliance, class, care, and beauty....

I hope all of your birthday wishes come to you.:heart::kiss:

iStock_000045519054_XXXLarge.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

You may not know me, but I've seen yours posts... Happy (possibly) Belated Birthday to you...I hope you have a fun filled, presently surprising, Birthday Weekend filled with gift wrapped gifts, laughter and joy! I hope you are dazzled and amazed by the attention you receive!

Well how about that, its your Birthday again, now isn't that just ever so nice!

Happy Birthday. :)

Happy birthday, CB :heart: I hope it's been full of fun and laughter, joy and pleasures. :rose:

Happy Birthday Cassie. πŸŽ‚πŸŒΉπŸ’‹

https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTC6RvYvDWFTrjvdXHxyHfwrV3uuQj2FalbmFXfQs5kH7FV1WB6

Happy Birthday sweet one, hope your having a wonderful day, and that all your dreams and wishes did come true. :kiss::rose::rose::rose::kiss:

To my most excellent friend,

A very Happy Birthday!

You say its your Birthday

May your overflowing heart

Find joy and delight

And as it may happen, today is Earth Day. The world celebrates with you as we celebrate for the world. To a lady with brilliance, class, care, and beauty....

I hope all of your birthday wishes come to you.:heart::kiss:

iStock_000045519054_XXXLarge.2e16d0ba.fill-735x490.jpg

Thank you my dear friend.
A cake, flowers and a Haiku.. my cup overfloweth.

:heart:

Happy birthday. :kiss:

Thank you dragon

Happy Birthday to a gorgeous lady
*Blushes

Wishing you the happiest of days :rose:
Thanks Ms Mollie
You may not know me, but I've seen yours posts... Happy (possibly) Belated Birthday to you...I hope you have a fun filled, presently surprising, Birthday Weekend filled with gift wrapped gifts, laughter and joy! I hope you are dazzled and amazed by the attention you receive!
Of course I know you

Well how about that, its your Birthday again, now isn't that just ever so nice!

Happy Birthday. :)
Thanks tnman

Wishing you the happiest of birthdays, CB! :rose::kiss:
I'm having a great bday! Thank you.
Happy birthday Cb! :rose:

Happy birthday, CB :heart: I hope it's been full of fun and laughter, joy and pleasures. :rose:
It most certainly has. :D
Happy Birthday Cassie. πŸŽ‚πŸŒΉπŸ’‹
Thank you honey

Hope you had the happiest of birthdays:)
Grins...Yes. thanks!

Happy Birthday sweet one, hope your having a wonderful day, and that all your dreams and wishes did come true. :kiiss:
Bless you and thanks for your good wishes.

Happy Birthday CB! :)

Lit is a better place because you're here...

I've had a very good day...

One of the things I did was participate in the Portland March for Science...

I'm grateful for science... Without which I would not have lived to my 36th bday nor would I have a career in medicine.

I feel blessed indeed on this day. :heart:

IMG_20170422_200426_zpsnyomxmly.jpg

Last edited:
Happy Happy Birthday sweet lady...

I hope your day was as beautiful and special as you are...you really are such a delightful and uplifting soul...

I hope this next year brings you immense love and happiness and good health...and dreams come true...

:heart::heart:

Back