Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

after a friend sent me some gifs of for lack of a better word girl on girl(sorry if I am offending anyone it is not my intent at all) I found myself getting very turned on, I told him and he sent a slew of them...I am so confused that it turned me on and I actually came to one of them, can you help me out and tell me I'm ok...I've always been totally straight, I LOVE I mean LOVE men but now I can't get the thoughts of being touched, by a woman, out of my head

This morning I spent with two younger and one older coworker. We had plans on running, but they ended when one of the younger women said, "Hey, my mom's at Starbucks and wants to know if we'll join her."

Talk about heaven: I saw many coeds there, "studying"

This morning I spent with two younger and one older coworker. We had plans on running, but they ended when one of the younger women said, "Hey, my mom's at Starbucks and wants to know if we'll join her."

Talk about heaven: I saw many coeds there, "studying"

If only I drank coffee... :D

I've had similar experiences in other places though. The local Barns & Noble, and of all places: Spencers. You'd be surprised the number of flirtations that go on in those places. But lingerie stores or adult stores? Those are the best. ;)

If only I drank coffee... :D

I've had similar experiences in other places though. The local Barns & Noble, and of all places: Spencers. You'd be surprised the number of flirtations that go on in those places. But lingerie stores or adult stores? Those are the best. ;)

They serve tea as well. Frappuccino are good, too. ;)

Spencers was a good place to go, until the young men decided it's a place to harass older women.

In the spring and summer, I love LOVE to clothes shop: Clerks are helpful

Spencers was a good place to go, until the young men decided it's a place to harass older women.

In the spring and summer, I love LOVE to clothes shop: Clerks are helpful

That's a shame! I don't recall seeing such incidents at my local store. Besides, older women know how to have fun too. :)

Clerks can be very helpful sometimes. Especially if you can find one who's also a flirt. ;)

after a friend sent me some gifs of for lack of a better word girl on girl(sorry if I am offending anyone it is not my intent at all) I found myself getting very turned on, I told him and he sent a slew of them...I am so confused that it turned me on and I actually came to one of them, can you help me out and tell me I'm ok...I've always been totally straight, I LOVE I mean LOVE men but now I can't get the thoughts of being touched, by a woman, out of my head

They say every woman has a lesbian inside her ;) definitely don't think you're weird or that it's wrong for you to be turned on by that. But if you'd like to explore some more, let me know!

That's a shame! I don't recall seeing such incidents at my local store. Besides, older women know how to have fun too. :)

Clerks can be very helpful sometimes. Especially if you can find one who's also a flirt. ;)

It's at one of the two local to me. The men just are rude: They don't like sharing their girls with us ;)

A couple of stores at an outlet mall, the clerks are flirtatious and hands-on

funny, I can't get those thoughts out of my head either. So relax, you're in good company, or at least have a lot of company!

They say every woman has a lesbian inside her ;) definitely don't think you're weird or that it's wrong for you to be turned on by that. But if you'd like to explore some more, let me know!
Don't try getting it out of your head please make love to another woman and be touched by women. You will love it.

I have a neighbor who is gorgeous....but she is straight. I want to make love to her, but doubt it will happen.

Don't let that stop you seduce her. Start by befriending her then get closer to then seduce her bit by bit and turn her lesbian . Make love to her.

Last edited:

Thanks for responding, I almost deleted my post.

I am dreaming of this right now. If anyone is fantasizing too, please pm me.
We all dream of being touched in sensual ways, of being made creamy by another, of fantasizing that someone would long to taste us..... It's just that for some of us those dreams are filled by another woman. Their tongue on our clit, their mouth sucking our nipples, us returning the favor....

Well I am new to Lit as far as member status goes. I always considered myself to be straight even thought from time to time I found it fun to ponder the thought of being with another female. I met a great guy and we got married and I love him to death. We decided to try a threesome with one of our friends, another girl, and I loved it and was immediately hooked. Now I find myself looking at other women in a whole new light and way. I have strayed outside of my marriage to be with other women sexually but I have no desire to leave my husband and we still share an active sex life.

Well I am new to Lit as far as member status goes. I always considered myself to be straight even thought from time to time I found it fun to ponder the thought of being with another female. I met a great guy and we got married and I love him to death. We decided to try a threesome with one of our friends, another girl, and I loved it and was immediately hooked. Now I find myself looking at other women in a whole new light and way. I have strayed outside of my marriage to be with other women sexually but I have no desire to leave my husband and we still share an active sex life.

Well, there you go, lucky you! And him!

Hi, new the Lit forum boards!

I've always wanted to be the "side chick" for a married woman. Something about them breaking their vows is really hot ☺️

I've always wanted to be the "side chick" for a married woman. Something about them breaking their vows is really hot ☺️

Almost makes me wish I was married.
I'd let my wife have a side chick no problem.

You wicked woman, you! :devil: Wife may well end up wanting you to take over "conjugal duties" while hubby sleeps on the couch if you're not careful... ;)

Back