Double blind/Same line challenge

UnderYourSpell

Gerund Whore
Time for another challenge but this time I'll give you a line to incorporate into your poem. I was going to make it the first line but have decided it can go in anywhere. Now since we haven't had anything as challenging since Nano Clams stretched us to the limits, I hope this line will have you going WTF! all over again :)
Same rules as always really, anything goes for what type of poem you write. Send to me by the 30th January (that always has a bit of leeway as long as you inform me it's on it's way)
I'll post poems anonymously for critiquing and guessing, the poets can then decide if they want to change their original submissions or not before the final posting for more guessing until the final reveal.
Show me some interest folks and I'll give you your line! You know you're good at this :)

Okay your same line is .............................
a headless wraith sashayed across the room
Make something of that, as many as you want to submit. Any questions?

Okay your same line is .............................
a headless wraith sashayed across the room
Make something of that, as many as you want to submit. Any questions?

Just for chuckles, could the words in the line be re-arranged at will?

I think that would allow for a more diverse response.

Just for chuckles, could the words in the line be re-arranged at will?

I think that would allow for a more diverse response.

Wracking my brains as to how you could rearrange ........ across the room a headless wraith sashayed? across the wraith a headless room sashayed?
You've obviously got something in mind or you wouldn't have asked but I'll stick with my original line for this one.

Wracking my brains as to how you could rearrange ........ across the room a headless wraith sashayed? across the wraith a headless room sashayed?
You've obviously got something in mind or you wouldn't have asked but I'll stick with my original line for this one.

You're da Boss Lady.

By the way, thanks for kicking off another Double Blind, Annie. I'd been thinking it was about time for another, but wasn't quite prepared to start one myself yet.

The line popped into my head and I thought what can I do with it? Ah yes inflict it upon the Lit Brigade :)

Any entries yet?

I'm having a terrible time getting mine written.

What happened to the 30th as a deadline? :mad:

Dammit, I'm still trying to finish mine!!!!! :(

I think you should incorporate that into your poem.

Deflecting bullet after bullet with my Kryptonian mullet
Fortress of Poetitude is my home
A headless wraith sashayed across the room
Holy Crap, Batman
What a moronic poem

I have to go into hospital for a scan on the 31st, I don't know what I will be feeling like after or if I'm going to feel like posting poems. Sorry :(

Back