The 'Vargas Girl' Challenge

No, Silly. It doesn't work like that. I have to pick the pose that utilizes accouterments I have on hand, has a camera angle I can work with binder clips, a hair tie, and attaching my phone to random objects at different heights, and which has me in a position where I don't feel like an elephant.

My, it's as though you have no appreciation of the extent to which we suffer to provide you with such 'art'.
;)

Ohhhhhh I do

maybe thats why my thread is such a dud:(

Well, not even close to "perfect", but I appreciate it.
:kiss:

Gorgeous Sexy Beautiful!

I :heart: your GSB comments!!!

I love this thread

:kiss::kiss:

very nice

Thank you. :kiss:

Absolutely beautiful, artistic, sexy and a whole host of other adjectives that just don't do you or your photographs justice.

Way over the top too sweet! But, thank you very much. :kiss:

Unfortunately, my mink stole was locked away in the safe. ;) Nevertheless, here is my approximation of a Vargas girl.

K

Wow, Kitty,

This is sexy, hot, gorgeous and almost perfect. Why almost? Well, your left hand was supposed to be on top.;)

Seriously, though, that is a great match to the original.

Unfortunately, my mink stole was locked away in the safe. ;) Nevertheless, here is my approximation of a Vargas girl.

K

attachment.php

attachment.php
Fantastic pics Kitty. You always look so hott and so lovely!

I always loved Varga, its sexy, sensual.
So when I saw this thread, I knew I had a 30 year old La Perla body , in my vintage lingerie drawer.
So my little attempt to recreate this Varga picture, :eek:
:kiss::rose::heart::kiss:
Wow Emmy, always lovely and you seem to be just be there for the taking. Id like to take :)

Here is one of me the same friend who took the pearls pictures of me took more recently:

attachment.php

Is this the right kind of pose?
Wow Rose...Im not sure if it is the "right" pose (besause I am not a judge! lol) but it sure is an awesome pose! Again...wow! :)

Icy...congrats for a well done job...this is a tough challenge without a photographer. ..
I'm laughing because I think I've missed the mark by a mile...but tadaaaa
Ruby, I dont think you missed the mark at all...a lovely pose that certainly hit my "mark" right on target. Thank you

I think it is fair to say I would have never have made a decent Vargas girl, now if you were talking British war posters I may have been passable as a robust land girl, I certainly could have dug for victory...

Anyway I had a go but had to use artistic licence as I don't own anything transparent enough... also in rummaging for something transparent I can see I have left my drawers open - I'm not sure why I'm apologising to an internet of strangers for the state of my bedroom, that is slightly weird...

attachment.php
Allia, I never tire of seeing your gorgeous backside, with a darn near perfect pose too!

I am done now (sorry for taking over for a few minutes, sorry about that!)...I just felt like each lady displayed such beauty that I wanted to comment. I will go back into my hole and you likely wont hear from me here on the thread again for weeks. You women really are gorgeous. Each of you provide a wonderful treat for us admiring (and ok, horny) men. Thanks again for sharing!

Allia, I never tire of seeing your gorgeous backside, with a darn near perfect pose too!

Thank you - I did pick a fairly easy (and relatively forgiving) one to be fair, I am very impressed by the efforts of the other ladies, x

I had another go at this with a different painting.

attachment.php

Thanks for the lovely comments on my last pic here sorry I didn't get back.

Attachments

• IMG_3405.jpg
    IMG_3405.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 3
I can across a load of these the other day from my grandpa's house. Needless to say they are at my house now :D

K
Really sexy Kitty, I love that your necklace is almost exactly like the one in the Vargas photo!! :rose:
I had another go at this with a different painting.

Thanks for the lovely comments on my last pic here sorry I didn't get back.

Another sexy one Icy and almost exactly like the Vargas one! :rose:

Breathtaking!! Better than the original.

Well, thank you. 😊

Icy, that is just so lovely, a very hot pin up :rose::rose:

Thank you.

NAILED it, Icy!!!!! Very beautiful. :kiss:

The style of that top seemed to determine that I should try that shot.

Fabulous Icy!

Thanks JP

Another sexy one Icy and almost exactly like the Vargas one! :rose:

Thanks Tali. I can never seem to remember the exact pose. Lol

Back