Sex in front of others?

This is something I've been thinking about a lot lately, I mentioned it to my husband and he gave me a hard no, but I think it would be exciting to have someone or several people watch us have sex, especially our more extreme playtime. I just think it would be arousing.

It is extremely arousing, and lots of fun. I can't wait to do it again soon! When it happens, just enjoy the ride, let the passion flow. I think it would be quite tantalizing to watch you and your spouse, you're beautiful!

Thanks, but I'm not sure he will ever let us be situation where it will even happen :(

It is extremely arousing, and lots of fun. I can't wait to do it again soon! When it happens, just enjoy the ride, let the passion flow. I think it would be quite tantalizing to watch you and your spouse, you're beautiful!

I just think watching a woman masturbate is so sexy. To see a couple actually having sex is wild. The sounds and the erotic nature is so arousing.:devil:

A couple times before we've had sex in front of others, one time it was in front of another couple that we met, we were all hanging out in our hotel room. We started and they just sat watching us, they were playing with each other watching us, the wife came and as her husband started to cum, she swallowed him all, it made my wife explode in orgasm. We've done it before and will do it again.

I once, in my younger days, camping with me and a friend and one girl. She was willing and we were able. We took turns with her and a good time was had by all.

She was very wet and nice and active. My friend's dick was strange looking to me, but he stroked into her very hard. She really responded well.

My turn came second, I felt self conscious but did my best. My friend went again after I finished.

My husband fingered me in front of a hot gal and I was so wet it dripped down his arm, it was such a turn on, I came so hard. A while later we had sex with friends where she and I played together. She had long, slim fingers and soft lips which felt amazing in and on me. I have yet to have a woman licking me while my husband fucks me, but that is on the want list and will happen, hopefully sooner than later.

good to see you back, and damn, hot story...

I think it's even better when two women are masturbating each other while the men watch and wait. The noises, words, sexual sounds are soo enticing, wonderful memories!

Now that would be a dream to hear and watch. I will never give up hope then ;)
Bet the women quietly bet what guy cums first? lol

It is even better being a part of it. I love making her really wet, swollen, and exploring her as she explores me. I love sticking my fingers inside of her, spreading her open and seeing her clitoris stand out more so begging for my lips to encompass it. Never give up hope!

I am sure that situation just gets hotter and hotter as the arousal grows for more. :devil:

This is something I've been thinking about a lot lately, I mentioned it to my husband and he gave me a hard no, but I think it would be exciting to have someone or several people watch us have sex, especially our more extreme playtime. I just think it would be arousing.

I would stage it. Make him think he's alone, but have someone quietly watching.

My wife shared an experience of unintended sex in front of others. She was parking with her boyfriend at the time, and they are fucking. She's sitting on his cock, shirt off, face to face. She said he was hitting the right spots and she was cumming hard.
As she was coming down off her orgasm, she glances out the window, and there's a guy right there watching them. She was startled, and she wanted to stop, but she knew her boyfriend was about to cum. So, the stayed with it because she would never want to ruin her boyfriends orgasm. She said he took about another minute, all the while this guy is leering at them. Because of the angle, her boyfriend wasn't aware that they were being watched. The voyeur got to witness the most intimate act between a woman and a man. Her boyfriend came, and she knew the guy watching them knew exactly what was happening. The voyeur slinked away and her boyfriend never knew what happened.

Do blowjobs count? I've dropped to my knees and sucked many cocks with others watching me. It makes me feel like a slut!

I've had lots of sex in front of others experiences, but the one that comes to mind was at small club which my wife and I happened upon one night in Chicago. They had a sex toy vender showing his goods that night. There were only a few other couples and a lot of college boys. We struck up a conversation with the vender and learned that the wife and I were the only people in the club who had ever swung. Eventually the sex toy vender talked her into demonstrating one of his dildos. While everyone watched she sat in front of him as he lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to her ankles and took about ten minutes taking her to several orgasms fucking her with his big dildo and fingers. After that she was really sexed up, with no panties and wasn't ready to stop putting on a show. While at the bar I fingered her soaking pussy and she let a couple other guys feel her tits. The bar owner asked if he could eat her out and she eagerly said yes. After a couple more orgasms we moved to an area with sofas. To end our evening I promptly bent her over the back of one of them pushing her head between two guys sitting on it and fucked her hard. The guys pulled off her top and groped her tits while she jerked off their cocks.

One of our crazier nights!

I've had lots of sex in front of others experiences, but the one that comes to mind was at small club which my wife and I happened upon one night in Chicago. They had a sex toy vender showing his goods that night. There were only a few other couples and a lot of college boys. We struck up a conversation with the vender and learned that the wife and I were the only people in the club who had ever swung. Eventually the sex toy vender talked her into demonstrating one of his dildos. While everyone watched she sat in front of him as he lifted her skirt, pulled her panties to her ankles and took about ten minutes taking her to several orgasms fucking her with his big dildo and fingers. After that she was really sexed up, with no panties and wasn't ready to stop putting on a show. While at the bar I fingered her soaking pussy and she let a couple other guys feel her tits. The bar owner asked if he could eat her out and she eagerly said yes. After a couple more orgasms we moved to an area with sofas. To end our evening I promptly bent her over the back of one of them pushing her head between two guys sitting on it and fucked her hard. The guys pulled off her top and groped her tits while she jerked off their cocks.

Wow that's hot.

If thats only one of your crazy nights that sounds like i need to step my game up.

My girlfriends sister is spending weekend with us and last night my gf and I where having sex and we left the door to our bedroom open and we could see her sister near the door looking and we kept on having sex as it was turning us on that we were being watched. I am getting turned on just sharing this with everyone. She will be with us all weekend so maybe she will watch again tonight.

Every mans fantasy! Was you're wife also okay with leaving the door open or was it more of an accident? Did the sister say anything to you the next morning or join in via solo play?

My wife and daughter-in-law watched my son and I DP my daughter a couple hours ago. Does that count?

Dollie

My wife and daughter-in-law watched my son and I DP my daughter a couple hours ago. Does that count?
That is so wild. We've never had sex around many of our family except hubby''s brother and wife watch us when camping.
But in all of our years we've probably had sex in front of other people more than alone. It all began around our young friends so we were used to it. My mother and younger sister were probably the first to watch us have intercourse.

That is so wild. We've never had sex around many of our family except hubby''s brother and wife watch us when camping.
But in all of our years we've probably had sex in front of other people more than alone. It all began around our young friends so we were used to it. My mother and younger sister were probably the first to watch us have intercourse.
In our house we all have sex with each other with everyone else watching. Why hide what goes on between consenting adults.

In our house we all have sex with each other with everyone else watching. Why hide what goes on between consenting adults.

Dollie--------- We have several friends like that. We see nothing wrong. It's just not something we've ever done. We are nudists too but never took kids camping at nudist resorts or nude beaches. Still, we are not angels.

Back