Okay, now that Trump has won the election...

:rolleyes:
Nope.
I discovered my new skills: hijacking such threads and annoying the heck out of the GB liberals. It's fun, actually.
Plus trolling that low life RobDownSouth is always an added bonus.

You do set the bar low when it comes to personal accomplishments. Welcome to fourth grade.

RACIST is the modern form COOTIES and QUEER and SISSY evolved to.

POOKIFIED retards always need labels to tag people with. (she has cooties, btw, great big pus filled fat ones)

:rolleyes:
Nope.
I discovered my new skills: hijacking such threads and annoying the heck out of the GB progressives. It's fun, actually.
Plus trolling that low life RobDownSouth is always an added bonus.

You're confusing trolling with rolling, dishrag.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6s15a51k14gsk4c44go0cwwo4_640.gif

You're confusing trolling with rolling, dishrag.

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_6s15a51k14gsk4c44go0cwwo4_640.gif
Well, some of us plebeians aren't such hot and successful business owners, so we can can only do what we can,
Mrs. super-narcissistic Cocksure.

Last edited:
Whined the sad racist fraternizer
Who claims jimmy and gump as advisors
"I lay with boorish dogs"
"Fellate old floridian frogs"
"And even my fleas aren’t hashtag sympathizers."

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

/////

I started a whole thread some time back of Throb's open racism and violation of forum guidelines buy it meant nothing to Laurel or to the Democrats and Liberals because he is attacking approved targets. They put the political before the human.

You're subhuman, prairie nigger. :D

^^^should look in the mirror :eek:

no RacistDownSouth.
If I look in the mirror, I see a slightly overweight yetsexy person whom I like. A lot.

I don't see a slob who didn't have the willpower to lose weight on his own. And now that he managed to do that (only by going under the knife!!!!!!!!!!) he keeps attacking ad nauseam most of his stalkees with such stupid irrelevant shit about their weight.

As if this still counts. We're all past our expiry date and that stuff is no longer important.

Anyway. The irony is always strong in your case.

no RacistDownSouth.
If I look in the mirror, I see a slightly overweight yetsexy person whom I like. A lot.

I don't see a slob who didn't have the willpower to lose weight on his own. And now that he managed to do that (only by going under the knife!!!!!!!!!!) he keeps attacking ad nauseam most of his stalkees with such stupid irrelevant shit about their weight.

As if this still counts. We're all past our expiry date and that stuff is no longer important.

Anyway. The irony is always strong in your case.

Don't use words you don't know the meaning to.

Even if it were true, do I have flabby arms and abs. and a TINY weewee
like your pictures showed them to be, Rob? Nope .
I can post your pics.m if you like, to jog your memory

Last edited:
N.B.

If it's true what butters and that pig keep accusing AJ of - I'm not stoked about what he said either. Those are unacceptable racist comments.
But those comments were made in 2007, and I suspect that he learned his lesson after people got outraged.

It's much more productivr to concentrate on ehat's happening NOW on this board.
As of now:

JBJ, Busybody: -- frequent negative racist stereotyping and general slurs
Ishmail - occasional negative racist stereotyping
RobDownSouth and his alts: stalking individual posters with racist slurs and other lovelies
AJ -- I haven't seen racist slurs from him since I joined.

So if you idiots want to have a go at AJ or anyone else for the matter,
it would be nice to see quotes or other evidence as in what he'soing NOW, instead of rehashing things from 10 years ago.

I was minding my own business when she accused me of calling Haitians sub-human [sic] and that I was a racist...

The all of the usual idiots decided to create a false narrative and hammer it day after day after day, just like this latest outbreak of that rash known as Liberalism...

My remarks were about something else all together and taken completely out of context.

I was minding my own business when she accused me of calling Haitians sub-human [sic] and that I was a racist...

The all of the usual idiots decided to create a false narrative and hammer it day after day after day, just like this latest outbreak of that rash known as Liberalism...

My remarks were about something else all together and taken completely out of context.

^^^^

m_JWqS.gif

Final stretch of the election, a downturn on the way to the coronation and an uptick of hate...

*chuckle*

"I don't recall"

Thanks, Ronnie. :rolleyes:

Your words. Your. Words.

Totally plausible.

I only believe such things if I see and read the thread with my own eyes, to put things into context (I will actually but tomorrow, since I'm not in the mood of reigniting the thread saga).
I NEVER take at face value any of progresdives's accusations, regardless if who the accused is.

Because we're talking about almost the same bunch of people who totally took literally my figures of speach (when everyone else understood them) nd accused me of the most ridiculous things, And who genuinely believed, for an entire year that I'm a female impersonator who's trying to catfish men.
And I've seen them subjecting other Litsters to almost the same stupid shit.

Now I get the purposeful misinterpretations in order to troll posters, and I thought for a long time that they're fully aware of what they're doing, and that they're the most vile posters in the GB.

But I wonder sometimes if the problem is more up there like in their head. That they genuinely don't understand nuances so they get genuinely upset, and righteous in that.

How much is purposeful interpretation and how much is the fact that they either take things literally, or don't often understanding nuances as in what people are trying to convey?

So predictable. I just posted my answer and I see that the gang of trolls have already beaten me to it.

"I don't recall"

Thanks, Ronnie. :rolleyes:

Your words. Your. Words.

AJ won't take responsibility for putting food on his family's table, let alone take responsibility for their health care ("That's squaw job!"). Why should we expect him to take responsibility for his own words?

Totally plausible.

I only believe such things if I see and read the thread with my own eyes, to put things into context (I will actually but tomorrow, since I'm not in the mood of reigniting the thread saga).
I NEVER take at face value any of progresdives's accusations, regardless if who the accused is.

Because we're talking about almost the same bunch of people who totally took literally my figures of speach (when everyone else understood them) nd accused me of the most ridiculous things, And who genuinely believed, for an entire year that I'm a female impersonator who's trying to catfish men.
And I've seen them subjecting other Litsters to almost the same stupid shit.

Now I get the purposeful misinterpretations in order to troll posters, and I thought for a long time that they're fully aware of what they're doing, and that they're the most vile posters in the GB.

But I wonder sometimes if the problem is more up there like in their head. That they genuinely don't understand nuances so they get genuinely upset, and righteous in that.

How much is purposeful interpretation and how much is the fact that they either take things literally, or don't often understanding nuances as in what people are trying to convey?

You can read the thread, or you can go by how I've treated you in the light that we have extremely divergent socio-political beliefs. I never go bananas on anyone until they have drawn first blood.

You can read the thread, or you can go by how I've treated you in the light that we have extremely divergent socio-political beliefs. I never go bananas on anyone until they have drawn first blood.

Lighten up, Rambo.

Exactly.
Not only about diverging political views, but you also treated me with utmost respect when everyone was throwing stones at me, even if by doing so you put yourself at risk of being attacked.

And you also took a stance against racial attacks against minority posters (LadyF and so on).
Funny how the progressives were quick to derride and attack her when she complained about being the target of racism.

What a bunch of hypochrites and bullies they all are!

In saying that, I saw you make a few comments that could have been seen as racist, but no more than a very very small nomber since I joined the forum.
And I haven't seen you engage in a pattern of racist comments and bullying of minority members, the way the progressive trolls who pisted above do.

Back