Why are Dems so shit at negative stuff?

What do you want to know about the second law of thermodynamics? I normally charge 50 quid an hour for tutoring, but I'll do you a freebie.
Answer the question, who destroyed the WTC?

I'll pass thanks. I have family that can do that.

If you'd care to give me the rationale for the question, I'll give you the answer.

I imagine you think I don't understand the rhetorical and intellectual dishonesty.

Let's not a single mention of the rape charges against Trump from the Hillary bashers. I'm shocked. Bring up his admittingvto sexually assisting wimen and the bash Hillary and women.

How about this?

It was an unfortunate turn of phrase for Trump—in more ways than one. Not only does the current frontrunner for the Republican presidential nomination have a history of controversial remarks about sexual assault, but as it turns out, his ex-wife Ivana Trump once used “rape” to describe an incident between them in 1989. She later said she felt “violated” by the experience.

Michael Cohen, special counsel at The Trump Organization, defended his boss, saying, “You’re talking about the frontrunner for the GOP, presidential candidate, as well as a private individual who never raped anybody. And, of course, understand that by the very definition, you can’t rape your spouse.”
“It is true,” Cohen added. “You cannot rape your spouse. And there’s very clear case law.”
Ivana Trump’s assertion of “rape” came in a deposition—part of the early ’90s divorce case between the Trumps, and revealed in the 1993 book Lost Tycoon: The Many Lives of Donald J. Trump.

The book, by former Texas Monthly and Newsweek reporter Harry Hurt III, described a harrowing scene. After a painful scalp reduction surgery to remove a bald spot, Donald Trump confronted his then-wife, who had previously used the same plastic surgeon.
“Your fucking doctor has ruined me!” Trump cried.
What followed was a “violent assault,” according to Lost Tycoon. Donald held back Ivana’s arms and began to pull out fistfuls of hair from her scalp, as if to mirror the pain he felt from his own operation. He tore off her clothes and unzipped his pants.

“Then he jams his penis inside her for the first time in more than sixteen months. Ivana is terrified… It is a violent assault,” Hurt writes. “According to versions she repeats to some of her closest confidantes, ‘he raped me.’”
Following the incident, Ivana ran upstairs, hid behind a locked door, and remained there “crying for the rest of night.” When she returned to the master bedroom in the morning, he was there.
“As she looks in horror at the ripped-out hair scattered all over the bed, he glares at her and asks with menacing casualness: ‘Does it hurt?’” Hurt writes.

http://www.thedailybeast.com/articl...nald-trump-made-feel-violated-during-sex.html

The real question is why is a guy from the UK so shitty at English.

"Shit" is a noun.

I'll pass thanks. I have family that can do that.

If you'd care to give me the rationale for the question, I'll give you the answer.

I imagine you think I don't understand the rhetorical and intellectual dishonesty.

If my sister danced like you, she'd have a prize bull.

Answer the question, who do you believe destroyed the WTC?

What do you want to know about the second law of thermodynamics? I normally charge 50 quid an hour for tutoring, but I'll do you a freebie.
Answer the question, who destroyed the WTC?

Called it.

Let's not a single mention of the rape charges against Trump from the Hillary bashers.

Filing charges on old claims that are going to be nearly impossible to prove at this point without actual empirical evidence damning Trump, means fuck all. Unless there is a rape kit with his DNA in it this is nothing more than a PR stunt. Probably paid for by HRC.

Prove it while (D)s explain why HRC shouldn't be charged for her numerous felonies the FBI caught her committing.

Last edited:
See Sean? It means "fuck all".

Before the edit. ;)

No it still means fuck all.

Any prosecutor can file any charges they want against anyone.

Not everyone gets caught red handed by the FBI and then turned loose with a "my bad!" like HRC. :)

So, child rapist defender, you want lessons?

Proof?

Also HRC is an actual child rapist defender, she even celebrated getting a known rapist acquitted.

Last edited:
Apparently. Raping children is not a big deal.

Says the guy ardently defending HRC.....legendary child rapist defender.

With nothing more than an accusation against Trump, with nothing to back it up.

Would you like some lessons on the second law of how shit works in the world?

I usually charge 50 bucks but I'll do you one for free if you've got the minerals iggy bunker boy.

No it still means fuck all.

Any prosecutor can file any charges they want against anyone.

Not everyone gets caught red handed by the FBI and then turned loose with a "my bad!" like HRC. :)

A double edit even. I should go edit my horrid post. I only read them if they get quoted. :eek:

That case is not an isolated incident, and you know that. Still, it's always "but Hillary".

Not one single HRC supporter has been able to explain why she shouldn't be tried for her numerous publicly documented and FBI verified felonies.

Imagine that.........:D

That case is not an isolated incident, and you know that. Still, it's always "but Hillary".

Yes I know lots of women came out of the woodwork 40-20 years after he brutally raped them RIGHT before and election to accuse him of rape. Nothing suspicious about that at all.

And yes I know only a sexist would ask for proof instead of taking all these last second accusers word at face value as truth. But we have a system and simple allegations without evidence really do mean fuck all in that system.

Contrary to HRC, a well documented child rapist defender, who we do have evidence of numerous felonies goes without so much as a fine while we lock people up for significantly smaller and truly accidental national security breeches than hers.

Sorry but until someone comes up with some evidence against DJT the Clinton camp just doesn't have any high ground on the corrupt criminal scum bag front.

We don't need to because the FBI did it for us silly. ;)

They did?

Where?

Last I checked they said she had fuck tons of classified info on her personal electronic devices.

Something we were putting no less than 3 other 'little' people in prison for when that was said.

Why should she get to be above the law? :confused:

Last edited:
Yes I know lots of women came out of the woodwork 40-20 years after he brutally raped them RIGHT before and election to accuse him of rape. Nothing suspicious about that at all.

And yes I know only a sexist would ask for proof instead of taking all these last second accusers word at face value as truth. But we have a system and simple allegations without evidence really do mean fuck all in that system.

Contrary to HRC, a well documented child rapist defender, who we do have evidence of numerous felonies goes without so much as a fine while we lock people up for significantly smaller and truly accidental national security breeches than hers.

Sorry but until someone comes up with some evidence against DJT the Clinton camp just doesn't have any high ground on the corrupt criminal scum bag front.

Okie dokie. Just keep proving my point on why Sean's suggestion would never work.

Also

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=81519316&postcount=27

I'm pretty sure, correct me if I am wrong here, you believe that everyone is entitled to have an attorney?

The Repos have been pushing non scandals as the worst thing since Herod's massacre of the innocents but their candidate is about to go on trial for fraud and child rape. Is there no-one in the DNC with a vicious streak?

I realize you being a foreigner and all are ignorant of American politics otherwise you would not have made such a stupid OP. The Democrats are masters of media manipulation and scandal. The media is in bed with the (D)'s as WikiLeaks dumps have already proven. The problem is the worst thing they have on Trump is the pussy grabbing comment, whereas with the Clintons , scandal follows them everywhere because of their behavior. If they had an (R) after their name instead of a (D), would already be in jail for the shit they've done.

Okie dokie. Just keep proving my point on why Sean's suggestion would never work.

I'm not.

Sean's suggestion would never work because he's a fuckin' imbecile, top tier.

Ok.

Is that supposed to mean something?

I'm pretty sure, correct me if I am wrong here, you believe that everyone is entitled to have an attorney?

Yep.

Are you going to give me a reason why HRC should be above the law the rest of us are subject to?

Back