Anyone in Florida?

Not too bad so far here in Tampa. Just rain and more rain. Kids are off tomorrow from school.

I'm really tired. I was up at 3 am when the house shaking party rolled in from the gulf. By 5am it was flooded here. Been a drain, rain, flood cycle since then.

I canceled PT tomorrow since I've no business being out in that mess. Everyone but Pasco County canceled school so far. I should have stocked up on some rum and stuff to bake since it's so cool temp wise.

I'm sure your not out of the water yet, every now and then we still get an outerus band of rain down here in Naples.

I'm sure your not out of the water yet, every now and then we still get an outerus band of rain down here in Naples.

I guess its just the way those crazy bands rotate. It looks like we are in for anohter round around 2pm.

Survived but it got bad here. A lot of trees down and flooding in my area.

A bit North, and East of Tampa....Got a lot of rain, but hardly any wind....No issues here......hope y'all that got flooded are doing ok !

Just returned from a 10 day trip to Sanibel island, Fort Myers Beach and Punta Gorda. Lucked out and had beautiful weather, only rained hard one afternoon.

It looks like my area is in the Cat 4 range and since it moved more west it seems to be right over us. Since I work on a barrier island, and evacuations started at 3 PM today, our office closed at noon. So much fun preparing the office for Hurricane Status, blue tarps and all. So off work until Monday. I'm still not able to do much around here but did the best I could bringing in small stuff and putting chairs in the pool.

Everyone stay safe and respect the wind and flood waters. Those will be around for a while.

(Where's that umbrella emoji??)

Back