Here's How Donald Trump Could Become President

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing? Y'all like to riot and say shit?

Guess who was the stakehorse for Lennox Lewis, yeah Trump called the Canadian "Rocky" in 1992.

tumblr_msgqrgSMTO1rnxl9do1_500.jpg

I think the veep debate will prove unusually important in the outcome of this election, for several reasons. Looking forward to it.

By the way, AJ, Obama had a six point lead in this poll at this point in 2012. Trump has a five point lead now.

The vice presidential debate is very unlikely to be important. That's always true, but particularly in a year where almost everybody has very strong views about the heads of the tickets.

Perfect example of the delusion of conservatives. Bravo.

I'm not a Republican, or conservative, or Libertarian because all the cool kids hang out with Bernie.
I have assets, I used to own a mortgage free home.

I don't want shit from anybody, I just don't want anybody to fuck with my shit.

Yeah, there's Trump's trump card in a nutshell.

You're repeating things that have been refuted.

You only backed up my point that it was voluntary, not forced.

You're right, Obama could have told Trump whatever he wanted

Exactly, Obama had complete FREEDOM OF CHOICE in how he wanted to handle it and wasn't forced to do shit.

Trump has never held office but got the POTUS to do exactly what he wanted.

And as far as everyone knows it was consensual.

Trump didn't threaten POTUS with harm, blackmail, no warrants or Congressional subpoenas....there was no force.

Last edited:
Spidey makes a compelling case that Trump is the superior choice for influencing the behavior of world leaders.

Can you imagine Spidey in his day-to-day life? He must wear everyone he meets the fuck out. And that's something coming from me as loquacious as I am.

I don't picture him being an asshole about it but I picture him arguing about absolutely everything. With the store clerk on what the sale item does or does not include according to his interpretation of what the tag on the shelf says.

"Yes, I saw that the tag said "2 for $2.22 or $1.49 each," but your math is incorrect. I only want one and 1/2 of $2.22 is $1.11 so you have to accept my tender of $1.11."

Stopped on his bicycle:

"Officer, the sign says "No Right on Red," and I turned left!"

The vice presidential debate is very unlikely to be important. That's always true, but particularly in a year where almost everybody has very strong views about the heads of the tickets.

The reason I think the vice presidential debate will be more important this year than usual is precisely because the two main presidential candidates are so well known and so universally disliked. I think the undecideds, few as they may be and such as they may be, may vote for one ticket or the other simply because they like one VP choice better than the other. I think some people will figure it's as good a reason as any to vote R or D this year, if that's what they feel they must do.

You only backed up my point that it was voluntary, not forced.

Exactly, Obama had complete FREEDOM OF CHOICE in how he wanted to handle it and wasn't forced to do shit.

And as far as everyone knows it was consensual.

Trump didn't threaten POTUS with harm, blackmail, no warrants or Congressional subpoenas....there was no force.

Have a citation for any of that?

Here's the thing, man. Everyone wants status, some want to get it, others keep it. When you have a President that has a mandate to reduce the majority in this country, some countrymen and women, are going to have a problem with it.

Calling them "Deplorables" is out of line....and not fair.

Some people are proud to be American Zumi...I know it's like a crime against humanity to most of the uber megametro area hipsters but it's true.

Not everyone hates the USA and what it represents as much as you and yours. Since apparently that makes them deplorable then most are proud to own it.

"not fair."

"not everyone hates the USA...as much as you and yours."

tumblr_niuv84pOpN1rtcb3ho1_500.gif

Key words to the wise that y'all busters missed, because it was really this specific:

the actual Deplorables are non-ironically self-signifying as Deplorables in their usernames

While double-downing on doing the shit that makes them Deplorable to begin with.

because they got these fucking feels

gY3fd+

n66KK+

rlYUE+

and been had them feels from jump street. Trump is just their latest and greatest fap fuel. They nuttin' all over creation like this is their last chance bust their best nut.

So, you or anybody else wanna excuse or cape for that shitstain nonsense, go right the fuck ahead. I'll even send you a red one with an S on the back the day after Halloween when costumes go on half price. But don't bullshit me about any of that as being some sort of love or pride of being American. If that's the America you wanna stan for, then you go stay on that side of the street and have your fun. Me personally? I live in, for and to make better an America that ain't about that fucking noise.

Cuz real talk, they will fucking skype and bing both of your asses along with your whole family, lineage and heritage as soon as you leave the room. That's not about being "not fair." That's deplorable.

tumblr_inline_o1fagvWKZZ1r4rwnh_500.gif

Now, instead of having more circular arguments over needless shit, you don't have to @ me, cuz I'ma 'bout to take my google ass, eat this bing food, drink this yahoo tequila while smoking some icky and binge watching some more of the awesome Luke Cage, on a network likely owned/run by and employed with car salesman googles, bings, yahoos, butterflies, skypes, skittles, fishbuckets and durdens. You are welcome to join me if you so choose, because I'm American like that and I'm all about being having good times with my sis' n' bruhs.

giphy.gif

The reason I think the vice presidential debate will be more important this year than usual is precisely because the two main presidential candidates are so well known and so universally disliked. I think the undecideds, few as they may be and such as they may be, may vote for one ticket or the other simply because they like one VP choice better than the other. I think some people will figure it's as good a reason as any to vote R or D this year, if that's what they feel they must do.

OR

They may feel that the foundations, Cuba foray, the e-mails, Trump University, or various other allegations could be criminal grounds for impeachment, or maybe the pneumonia is symptom of a serious underlying condition, and they want to see who the real president will be.

Yeah meme's & innuendo's

Flailing indeed.
I'm curious, are you all deliberately blind?

USC/LA Times poll

http://cesrusc.org/election/

Trump 46.9

Clinton 42.2

Interestingly, the female vote in the poll was responsible for the overall rise in the Trump average today, and for the overall decline in the Clinton average. The male vote had the opposite effect, but not enough to counter the female vote. Whodathunkit?

At any rate, there are now five post debate tracking days in the poll, and only two remaining days of tracking prior to the debate.

Trump went off the deep end in PA tonight. No doubt in my mind that this is a man actively and purposefully sabotaging his own bid for the Presidency. Remarkable to watch.

Citation for the lack of something YOU claimed and couldn't prove?

You want me to prove Trump didn't force POTUS?

Do I have that right?

You haven't had anything right in a while. I'm asking for you to provide a citation for what you claimed.

OR

They may feel that the foundations, Cuba foray, the e-mails, Trump University, or various other allegations could be criminal grounds for impeachment, or maybe the pneumonia is symptom of a serious underlying condition, and they want to see who the real president will be.

Yes. This.

And all the news conglomerates that haven't given Hillary millions have polls that show Trump up 5 points.

Some people are going to be hitting the 18% cream in their latte's come November.

http://www.latimes.com/politics/

Finally, some analysts think the Daybreak poll is slightly tilted toward the Republican side because of how it accounts for the way people voted in the last election.

All pollsters weight their results somewhat to make sure their samples match known demographics — the right proportions of men and women, for example, or blacks, whites and Latinos.

The Daybreak poll goes a step further and weights the sample to account for how people say they voted in 2012: It’s set so that 25% of the sample are voters who say they cast a ballot for Mitt Romney and 27% for President Obama. The rest are either too young to have voted four years ago or say they didn’t vote.

The potential problem is that people tend to fib about how they voted. Polls have often found that the percentage of people who say after an election that they voted for the winner exceeds the winner’s actual vote.

If that’s the case this year, then weighting for the vote history would result in slightly too many Republican voters in the sample, which would probably boost Trump’s standing by a point or two.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to know for sure until we can compare the final vote to the poll’s final forecast. Given how long it takes to count all the votes, that answer won’t be available until at least a week after election day.

OR

One would think the VP debate would be even more important considering the ages of the two candidates

I don't personally know anyone planning to watch the VP debate.

“My response is, he’s a genius. ... Absolute genius,” Giuliani said, speaking of Trump.

This is called setting the bar extremely low, perhaps even below ground.

“My response is, he’s a genius. ... Absolute genius,” Giuliani said, speaking of Trump.

This is called setting the bar extremely low, perhaps even below ground.

Fact is, Trump didnt do anything illegal. This tax thing is a diversion, we need a strong economy and growth. Its the economy stupid!

I do like the line that Hillary only creates jobs for the FBI....now thats funny!

Whats funny, or maybe a little sad, is Hillary ISNT pulling away, like you would think she should. What does that say?

Right now, and its going to get worse, I consider what is happening to Trump to be akin to piling on....its just endless barage of junk that flows out of the media, in all forms. Is a lot of that caused by Trump himself? Yeah....but its just everywhere, facebook, twitter, the papers, the tv....hard to escape a Trump attack.

Finally, some analysts think the Daybreak poll is slightly tilted toward the Republican side because of how it accounts for the way people voted in the last election.

All pollsters weight their results somewhat to make sure their samples match known demographics — the right proportions of men and women, for example, or blacks, whites and Latinos.

The Daybreak poll goes a step further and weights the sample to account for how people say they voted in 2012: It’s set so that 25% of the sample are voters who say they cast a ballot for Mitt Romney and 27% for President Obama. The rest are either too young to have voted four years ago or say they didn’t vote.

The potential problem is that people tend to fib about how they voted. Polls have often found that the percentage of people who say after an election that they voted for the winner exceeds the winner’s actual vote.

If that’s the case this year, then weighting for the vote history would result in slightly too many Republican voters in the sample, which would probably boost Trump’s standing by a point or two.

Unfortunately, there’s no way to know for sure until we can compare the final vote to the poll’s final forecast. Given how long it takes to count all the votes, that answer won’t be available until at least a week after election day.

The only known fact about the methodology used in the USC/LA Times poll is it produced a good result in 2012. That may have been luck, and the methodology may produce a poor result this year. We shall see.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back