Breast play

Sexycaligirl and mainegirl I would love to play with your breasts.

D(.)(.)

d(.)(.)------------- One of my favorite things to have done. One man on each boob for as long as they want to squeeze, suck, lick, and play.

Attachments

• Lit2A (431).jpg
    Lit2A (431).jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 0
  • Lit2A (1445).jpg
    Lit2A (1445).jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 0
d(.)(.)------------- One of my favorite things to have done. One man on each boob for as long as they want to squeeze, suck, lick, and play.

Ohhh, now that does look like fun! I was lucky enough to be in the position to be one of the guys doing that to a woman with lovely boobs once, and it was very memorable :)

Can you suck your own?... oh... 34c's... ?? So.. no?? Oooops... now 34b's ??

Oops. Sorry. Read back and the whole problem is you can only lick them and can't suck them. Either is one of my favorites so I would be enslaved forever
Just to bad you don't skype, or for my freedom, a good thing

Using kisses

As i lean forward I allow my slight beard to graze against your breast slowly until I make it to the bottom of your breast. As reach you ariola I open my mouth gently letting my saliva drip on your breast. As it gets moist I clamp my jaw inserting a large portion in my mouth and suck for a long second. As my lips release I bite your nipple giving the other a squeeze.

its the time of month, for a week prior, my tits swell so much and ache/hurt in the best way. Love feeling them bounce and rub against my bras and shirts, nipples always so hard and aching so much they hurt....the best feeling...if only someone was here to tease them ;)

its the time of month, for a week prior, my tits swell so much and ache/hurt in the best way. Love feeling them bounce and rub against my bras and shirts, nipples always so hard and aching so much they hurt....the best feeling...if only someone was here to tease them ;)
they get sore, swell ever so slightly, and every brush across them feels like a tease... I love breasts at this time...

gentle strong cupping, filling my hands with your softness, squeezing gently slowly and strong...

then a long slow deep sucking pull of your nipple deep into my hot mouth... my tongue underneath your stiff nipple... mmmmmm.... soooo sexy.... to hear your breathing as my mouth and tongue and lips dance across your soft breasts....

mmmmm that is exactly what they need, my back arched pushing them to your lips, feeding them to you as i writhe and moan for you......

Back