Same Five Senses Challenge

Will there be a list of contributors in the near future to help narrow down the guessing?

#4 is interesting, would an American know about Lorna Doone? I know Guilty Pleasure is originally from England .......

#5 Air pulls each of the elements together nicely. I can picture myself in the narrator's shoes. Dip this one in awesome sauce.

My wild guesses

• #5 - Remec
  • #10 - Mags
  • #11 - Tzara

Rest yet to be determined

I'm guessing GM for both 3 and 4. I am certain that 6 is Mags, due to the multiple pop song references and the breaking wind (which may in turn be another pop song reference: Spinal Tap.) I really like 8 and I think I know who did it, but I ain't sayin'.

omgds they are posted!!! I will read them first thing in the morning!!! so sorry guys been way busy over here ...heh going out of town for a while for training for mah new job ...ten weeks in a hotel room! gonna be fun! :p

My guesses, for what the're worth:

2 - Lyricalli
4 - Guilty Pleasure
5 - Tzara
6 - Magnetron
7 - UYS
9 - Always Hungry
10 - I want to say Magnetron again, but he was confessing how hard this challenge is. Maybe a ruse? Who knows? Anyway, I really like the salty language.
11 - Piscator
12 - Legedemer

My guesses, for what the're worth:

2 - Lyricalli
4 - Guilty Pleasure
5 - Tzara
6 - Magnetron
7 - UYS
9 - Always Hungry
10 - I want to say Magnetron again, but he was confessing how hard this challenge is. Maybe a ruse? Who knows? Anyway, I really like the salty language.
11 - Piscator
12 - Legedemer

No ruses this time around. I only have one pony in the race.

I rust up like the Tin Man if I'm not writing on a daily basis. This challenge was hard enough without occurring during a dry spell, along with being nose and color blind.

I'll take a wild stab at guessing as well:

1 butters
2 UYS
3 Greenmountaineer
4 GuiltyPleasure
5 Piscator
6 Angeline
7 AlwaysHungry
9 Lyricalli
10 Magnetron

That's all, folks...(sits back and waits to get embarrassed at the wild guesses).

ok guys sorry for my delay hehe been crazy I leave in just a couple hours so I am going to put out my guesses now :p ...have to say such an arrangement of poems here! and lots of good ones!!!!

2. Remec
3. Green
4. UYS
5. Lyricalli
7 Angie
8 Alwayshungry
9 Piscator
10 Mag
11 Taz

hehe probably wrong on half of them!

I'll take a wild stab at guessing as well:

1 butters
2 UYS
3 Greenmountaineer
4 GuiltyPleasure
5 Piscator
6 Angeline
7 AlwaysHungry
9 Lyricalli
10 Magnetron

That's all, folks...(sits back and waits to get embarrassed at the wild guesses).

Mea culpa.

1, Has a typo on the first line but I haven't figured out the author yet
2. legerdemer
3. Angeline
4. Guilty Pleasure
5. greenmountaineer
6. Magnetron
7. butters

Back