Married Women Who Fantasize About Girls

Guilty as charged. Nice fantasy. Helps cut threw the mundane. Unfortunately I have given up on trying to develop a relationship with another female because my huaband always cock blocks. Is that the right expression here? I'll roll with it... *shrug*

I'll admit I fantasize about it a lot. I'm usually distracted by pretty girls in the college courses I teach especially when they come to my office for office hours. I was a lesbian virgin until a few months ago when "my lover" took my online virginity here at Lit and then two months ago I got permission from my husband and slept with a co-worker of mine (whom I will call Dana). We've slept together 5 times since then and I've loved every minute of it.

I'll admit I fantasize about it a lot. I'm usually distracted by pretty girls in the college courses I teach especially when they come to my office for office hours. I was a lesbian virgin until a few months ago when "my lover" took my online virginity here at Lit and then two months ago I got permission from my husband and slept with a co-worker of mine (whom I will call Dana). We've slept together 5 times since then and I've loved every minute of it.

Maybe I need to take a night course to meet that someone special! :devil:

Maybe I need to take a night course to meet that someone special! :devil:

To be honest, it took courage to admit to my husband that this was something I wanted. (As to why he agreed, I'll leave that as an exercise for the reader.) But once I set my mind to it, I listened to my instincts. A woman I'd been having lunch with for a few months was my fantasy lover and I think I was already picking up on her persuasion so that when I made my move with her, she was at least able to consider it. The fact that she accepted my overture and returned it is a blessing I'll never give enough thanks for.

Well every woman I have been with I let them fuck any woman they want as long as I'm the only dick they get and I don't even have to join in if they want me to then sure but I worship women I make sure they have everything they need sexually

Good morning everyone! :)
It's a rainy day in Vegas and good day to stay in bed all day
(since the kids are in pre-school and hub's is at work ;) :) )

i love fantasizing about being with a woman. Especially after this weekend. Went out for drinks with a coworker and ended up in bed together. It was amazing and just has me wanting more.

Good morning everyone! :)
It's a rainy day in Vegas and good day to stay in bed all day
(since the kids are in pre-school and hub's is at work ;) :) )

12:30PM in Vegas is morning. ;)

I'm sure we all would have spent the day in bed with you. Just let us know a little earlier :devil:

i love fantasizing about being with a woman. Especially after this weekend. Went out for drinks with a coworker and ended up in bed together. It was amazing and just has me wanting more.

Ok, how did you manage that? Going from drinks to bed? Care to share your secret?

What would you want?

I've wanted my first experience with a woman for a long time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, how did you manage that? Going from drinks to bed? Care to share your secret?

I guess you can just say we both have been having the same thoughts all along. We went to happy hour and we're talking and having fun both being flirty but nothing over the top. When we left we stopped and we were talking and I just kissed her. We had a steamy make out right there and I asked her to come home with me. Got home and we were both instantly naked and all over each other.

I guess you can just say we both have been having the same thoughts all along. We went to happy hour and we're talking and having fun both being flirty but nothing over the top. When we left we stopped and we were talking and I just kissed her. We had a steamy make out right there and I asked her to come home with me. Got home and we were both instantly naked and all over each other.

Do you think it will continue or was that one time thing? Or has it continued? :) :heart:

Do you think it will continue or was that one time thing? Or has it continued? :) :heart:

Oh it will continue for sure. We have not had the chance again yet but talk about it constantly. We are going to be together this weekend for sure.

During sex with hubby

Do any of you ladies fantasize about sex with a women when you and hubby are having sex?

Oh it will continue for sure. We have not had the chance again yet but talk about it constantly. We are going to be together this weekend for sure.

We were finally able to enjoy each other again last night. She will be staying the weekend so I'm sure there will be more to come.

We were finally able to enjoy each other again last night. She will be staying the weekend so I'm sure there will be more to come.

Do share!! I wish I could find someone here to enjoy but the pickings are very slim :(

Back