Pregnant women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mmmm...soooo hot and sexy!!!

I've got to imagine that this beautiful woman's lover is NOT her husband or the father of the child in her womb! Like many men, her husband has been less than attentive to her increasing sexual needs, ignorantly not recognizing her flaring libido as driven by the huge changes in her physical and emotional makeup!

And so she's taken a daytime lover, a man who can satisfy her burgeoning and confusing sexual needs and emotional hunger! Mmmm...and HE is simply reveling in his great good fortune in discovering and boldly stepping in to fill the void in this fecund goddess's life...as well as the hot, wet void between her soft thighs! 💕

Love this photo...and the smoldering passion inside! 💋

I don't know, I think it *could* be her husband/lover/father of child--many men appreciate their partner's pregnant libido as evidenced by this thread ;)

tumblr_nwcmgthk3a1uicx68o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o3b19nPnez1v8gdp9o1_500.jpg

hitomi-maternity-nude-pregnant-naked-shoot-hot-1.jpg

tumblr_nwcmi6HIOy1uicx68o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_mtijnzycjE1s7omwvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_n2vqxclFTp1s7omwvo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_np8qtrdnqC1tg7eeho1_540.jpg

Mmmmm...what a sweet snatch! Looks to me like somebody blew a nice big load up that pretty pussy a few months back!

I know I'd like to give that pussy she's holding open there a good lickin'! 😋

yes and latch on to those pretty little nipples

Looking at this pic of the girl in the kitchen holding her very, very ripe belly.
The attached text is almost poetic, and it reminds me of the night he got me knocked up. . . the bastard.

Wellmy fiance is now 10 weeks and all those stories about pregnancy making women horny as hell... well they are true, with bells on. She is absolutely insatiable at the moment, morning and night she cuddles up to me, pressing her now ripening tits against me, confessing that she 'needs me' as she strokes my cock. When I return her caresses she becomes almost breathless, shaking with the force of the lust raging through her body, her pussy a lake of warm, slick goodness. She cums pretty much from the moment I slip my cock inside her to when I blow my load and pull out, it is truly beautiful to witness. This has been happening all weekend and still she wants more. Oh, and she is asking if we can try some 'kinkier' things too. I'm going to bring her on here andcsee what she likes.

Wellmy fiance is now 10 weeks and all those stories about pregnancy making women horny as hell... well they are true, with bells on. She is absolutely insatiable at the moment, morning and night she cuddles up to me, pressing her now ripening tits against me, confessing that she 'needs me' as she strokes my cock. When I return her caresses she becomes almost breathless, shaking with the force of the lust raging through her body, her pussy a lake of warm, slick goodness. She cums pretty much from the moment I slip my cock inside her to when I blow my load and pull out, it is truly beautiful to witness. This has been happening all weekend and still she wants more. Oh, and she is asking if we can try some 'kinkier' things too. I'm going to bring her on here andcsee what she likes.

Have fun with it!

I would thoroughly love to have a harem of pregnant women year-round, every year just so I could sexual please them all the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back