Pregnant women!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey ladies lets see some pics of you while you where pregnant or are right now these off the net pics are getting old as fk :kiss::rose:

Hey dude! We get it. You don't like this thread. Go start your own and label it "Real Ladies of Lit that Want to Show Me Naked Pregnant Bodies". People on this thread enjoy what they see and if you don't then just get the fuck off this thread and quit being an asshole about things! :mad: It's really not that hard for you to start your own thread rather than trashing this one. :cool:

tumblr_o33alo1oex1u90j78o1_500.jpg

So envious . . . it's been several months and my "Daddy" hasn't gotten me pregnant yet :(

Awww, don't get discouraged. It doesn't always happen right away, especially if you've been on the pill. Keep trying. That's half the fun. Have you had a baby yet?

Pregnant Goddess

A wonderful, erotic, evocative photo...a sultry, soulful, sex goddess!

Ohhhh...to suck those luscious nipples...lick and kiss that swollen belly...drop to my knees to kiss that puffy pussy mound! Mmmm...I love her!!! 💕

How come I never liked like these gals when I was pregnant. I was somewhere between a hippo and an elephant.

Hey ladies lets see some pics of you while you where pregnant or are right now these off the net pics are getting old as fk :kiss::rose:

I tried that with my sis-in-law pregnant pic a few pages back but was accused of not being genuine, even tho I then posted her and my wife in an everyday pic in response. Wish I could post more, but I'm only putting up what she already has all over social media.

Nothing hotter than when my wife and I role play that I am fucking her and her sister together (my wife thankfully totally goes along with it). They are both incredibly hot. Just need to make it actually happen.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=76120224&postcount=77

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=76244812&postcount=88

Last edited:
Love It!

Mmmm...soooo hot and sexy!!!

I've got to imagine that this beautiful woman's lover is NOT her husband or the father of the child in her womb! Like many men, her husband has been less than attentive to her increasing sexual needs, ignorantly not recognizing her flaring libido as driven by the huge changes in her physical and emotional makeup!

And so she's taken a daytime lover, a man who can satisfy her burgeoning and confusing sexual needs and emotional hunger! Mmmm...and HE is simply reveling in his great good fortune in discovering and boldly stepping in to fill the void in this fecund goddess's life...as well as the hot, wet void between her soft thighs! 💕

Love this photo...and the smoldering passion inside! 💋

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back