Where are all the breast-loving women?

Mm I love them...small or big, they are so lovely. Whenever I see cleavage in public I get so turned on and it's hard not to stare. I love when girls check out my cleavage as well. :devil:

Definitely not, love it, love breasts, but never "catch" likewise women when I'm on LIT :(

well, I did, but not too often...but when it happened we both got lost in chats so hot, kinky and sometimes even taboo I couldn't wait to get the next response...and caressed my breasts all the time while writing or reading...:eek::eek::eek:

I have to agree I do like the feel of another woman's breast's, also love mine being touched and kissed.

i have recently become obsessed with breast play. i can do it for hours. i love having it done, but not as much as doing the caressing, licking, kissing, and kneading.

Definitely not, love it, love breasts, but never "catch" likewise women when I'm on LIT :(

This is a major fantasy of mine. I've got 46Ds and want to be with another 'blessed' woman for breast play. this thread has gotten me wet.

Hi....

I'm here too. Love getting it, love watching it, would love to do it......

Back