bimbo / girly girls

Boutique_Chat_20141205_041-me.jpg

Great thread, just noticed it! Would everyone here agree long fake salon nails are pretty key to a proper bimbo look?

Last edited:
Perhaps, but I commend her for accepting that she is a bimbo/slut and living that reality.

Yeah exactly. They embrace the need to keep slim....well groomed. ..put up with tight dresses and body cons.....guys ogling them ....not to mention tottering on 5 inch heels. ....having salon nails too long for anything other than drinking champagne and having sex

Wish I could afford to own 2 or 3 true Bimbos and keep them happily in makeup, hairspray and skimpy clothes.

Maybe that lottery thing .....

Yesterday, I was making out with my best friend while we were dancing, I really got excited noticing how all the guys were looking at us. I actually thought of this thread, that I should post about it :p.

Yesterday, I was making out with my best friend while we were dancing, I really got excited noticing how all the guys were looking at us. I actually thought of this thread, that I should post about it :p.

please tell us more , giggle.

So this weekend I really felt like treating myself a little. I went to get my nails done, got nice square ones. When I decided to go out I really felt like just dolling up. So I did my makeup, hair, nice tight dress - feel very good in it because I lost quite a bit of weight. I was over with my friend in Berlin so I figured I could just be a bit crazy, I don't know people here.

So I put in my biggest hoop earrings and my 6 inch purple heels, with a nice net panty underneath. I spent like 2 hours getting perfect and I was already a bit tipsy; so when I went outside guys were checking me out. I really felt very sexy strutting in those shoes; once I was at the club I met a pretty hot guy. Eventually he bought me a few drinks and told me that he loved dancing with me. I just giggled at that, and swayed my hips a little.

"Like, we should so totally get to know each other better" I told him. He agreed; eventually he held my hips. He eventually told me he loved skinny women. I loved the compliment and asked him if he had a girlfriend. He told me he did but that she was no fun, that he thought my giggle was sexy. So I giggled again and told him I liked guys who were direct and loved my body.

He asked me what I liked to do, I told him I loved shopping. So he told me he'd take me shopping if I have him a kiss. I innocently asked "for chanel?" - he agreed, and we made out a bit.

Back