Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

Meep nodded and smiled, leaning up to french kiss the other happily. "You are the first to ever be nice to me, I don't want to ever lose that... please."

"You will not ever unless you choose it. You are your own person now." he said before returning the kiss. His hand moved up Meep's arm to his neck, then up to the side of his face in a soft caress.

"You will not ever unless you choose it. You are your own person now." he said before returning the kiss. His hand moved up Meep's arm to his neck, then up to the side of his face in a soft caress.
Meep leaned his hand into the hand at his cheek, purring lovingly to him. "Thank you, Clockwork... I've never felt like this before..." He softly kissed his ear lobe, whispering to him. "Claim me... please."

Meep leaned his hand into the hand at his cheek, purring lovingly to him. "Thank you, Clockwork... I've never felt like this before..." He softly kissed his ear lobe, whispering to him. "Claim me... please."

Clockwork nodded and gently started to undress Meep. He was very careful and loving in the way he removed each article of clothing, leaving small kisses on the body beneath. ((Assuming he has cloths, if not, then disregard.)) Once done, he removed his own clothes.

Dan smirked and went intangible to show up at her door just as she appeared in her room.

As she appeared in her room, Kohana would be wearing sexy red and black lingerie and black heels instead of the clothes she had on before. Smirking at him as she looked at him through her lashes, she crooked her finger and motioned for him to come hither while she backed up towards her bed. Her long black hair down and resting against her waist.

As she appeared in her room, Kohana would be wearing sexy red and black lingerie and black heels instead of the clothes she had on before. Smirking at him as she looked at him through her lashes, she crooked her finger and motioned for him to come hither while she backed up towards her bed. Her long black hair down and resting against her waist.

He smiled and walked over before grabbing her by the hips and pulling her had against himself, showing her just how much he wanted her. He moved to kiss her deeply then in an attempt to make her breathless.

He smiled and walked over before grabbing her by the hips and pulling her had against himself, showing her just how much he wanted her. He moved to kiss her deeply then in an attempt to make her breathless.

She gasped a little as he grabbed her by the hips. Pressing her against him. Kohana could feel his erection pressing against her through his pants and she grinned before brought into a deep kiss. Wrapping one arm around his neck as she pressed her chest against him, she moans into his mouth as she used her other hand to fondle him through his clothing. Her body was growing warm and her womanhood was growing wet with desire. Desire that stirring the Devil in her who just loved the sins of the flesh.

Clockwork nodded and gently started to undress Meep. He was very careful and loving in the way he removed each article of clothing, leaving small kisses on the body beneath. ((Assuming he has cloths, if not, then disregard.)) Once done, he removed his own clothes.
Meep shivered slightly as he laid on the bed nude, looking up at Clockwork who was now also nude. He smiled lovingly up at him, purring softly. "Make me your's, Clockwork... I want to belong to you..."

Usagi was in her room pacing back and forth. She was already horny, possibly in heat even and the smells of sex around weren't making things any better.

She gasped a little as he grabbed her by the hips. Pressing her against him. Kohana could feel his erection pressing against her through his pants and she grinned before brought into a deep kiss. Wrapping one arm around his neck as she pressed her chest against him, she moans into his mouth as she used her other hand to fondle him through his clothing. Her body was growing warm and her womanhood was growing wet with desire. Desire that stirring the Devil in her who just loved the sins of the flesh.

He let out a moan, then start to pull her clothes off quickly and roughly, not really caring if he tore anything. He wanted to see the beautiful hell cat in all her glory.

Meep shivered slightly as he laid on the bed nude, looking up at Clockwork who was now also nude. He smiled lovingly up at him, purring softly. "Make me your's, Clockwork... I want to belong to you..."

He smiled back and moved to kiss Meep deeply. After a moment, he pulled away to lightly leave kisses from Meep's jaw, and down to his neck. Once there he nipped at it with his teeth and sucked on the flesh over Meep's pulse.

He smiled back and moved to kiss Meep deeply. After a moment, he pulled away to lightly leave kisses from Meep's jaw, and down to his neck. Once there he nipped at it with his teeth and sucked on the flesh over Meep's pulse.
Meep gasped and let out a faint moan. He closed his eyes, clawing slightly at the bed. He was loving the attention and tenderness that Clockwork was giving him, his body ached for his touch.

He let out a moan, then start to pull her clothes off quickly and roughly, not really caring if he tore anything. He wanted to see the beautiful hell cat in all her glory.

Kohana growled softly as she began to remove Dan's clothes with as much haste. She could hear Danni and Usagi, giving her a brief pause as her mind remembered almost painfully the things she'd done with or to them whilst broken and under Kamui's control. Closing her eyes tightly, she shoved the memories to the back if her head with a vicious growl and bit into Dan's neck as she rubbed her knee against his growing hard-on.

Meep gasped and let out a faint moan. He closed his eyes, clawing slightly at the bed. He was loving the attention and tenderness that Clockwork was giving him, his body ached for his touch.

He moved down from Meeps neck on to his chest. When he got to Meep's nipples, he teased them with his tongue and teeth, being gentle, but playful. Clockwork would give each nipple a suck before trailing his tongue from Meep's chest down to his stomach.

Kohana growled softly as she began to remove Dan's clothes with as much haste. She could hear Danni and Usagi, giving her a brief pause as her mind remembered almost painfully the things she'd done with or to them whilst broken and under Kamui's control. Closing her eyes tightly, she shoved the memories to the back if her head with a vicious growl and bit into Dan's neck as she rubbed her knee against his growing hard-on.

He gasped at the bite, but chuckled darkly. That turned into a small moan as she rubbed against him. He moved a hand up to cup one of her breast and run his thumb over her nipple.

He moved down from Meeps neck on to his chest. When he got to Meep's nipples, he teased them with his tongue and teeth, being gentle, but playful. Clockwork would give each nipple a suck before trailing his tongue from Meep's chest down to his stomach.
Meep gasped and shivered in pleasure, his large feral toes curling in delight. "Oooooo, Clockie....." He said softly. He ran his fingers down the ghost male's back, trying not to be touch rough on his lover.

Meep gasped and shivered in pleasure, his large feral toes curling in delight. "Oooooo, Clockie....." He said softly. He ran his fingers down the ghost male's back, trying not to be touch rough on his lover.

"Em.....Meep." Clockwork murmured. He continued his trail down until he come to Meeps member. He gently wrapped his fingers around the base of the shaft and massaged up it slowly.

"Em.....Meep." Clockwork murmured. He continued his trail down until he come to Meeps member. He gently wrapped his fingers around the base of the shaft and massaged up it slowly.
He let out a long low moan as he shivered in pure delight. His tail twitched several times as he felt his lover pleasure his hard awaiting member. After a minute, he completely submitted to his lover, panting softly.

"Yeah, ok. No." Danni said with a chuckle as he kicked Usako's door closed. "Want to try that again?"

One of her ears twitched when her door closed. She sighed. Of course Danni would have realized she was lying after all this time. "Okay, fine. I'm not okay at all. And I can't completely promise that you'll be okay much longer either."

He gasped at the bite, but chuckled darkly. That turned into a small moan as she rubbed against him. He moved a hand up to cup one of her breast and run his thumb over her nipple.

Kohana whimpered as he groped her breast and perked her nipple. Quivering a little under his touch, she removed her fangs from his neck and ran her tongue up to his ear. Nipping playfully at his earlobe, she ran her nails along his skin then promptly reached down to undo his pants. Her hands slipping inside to fondle and stroke his cock with a breathy moan.

He let out a long low moan as he shivered in pure delight. His tail twitched several times as he felt his lover pleasure his hard awaiting member. After a minute, he completely submitted to his lover, panting softly.

After a few slow strokes, Clockwork replaced his hand with his mouth, taking Meep's hard on as far down his throat until the member was hilted. He then slowly moved until his lips were back around the head of Meep's cock.

Back