AmPics Coffee Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to all the posters who kept this rolling over the weekend!!

happy_hoildays.jpg

;) he's just lucky we aren't there.

I'm unlucky you two aren't here. I've been a terribly naughty boy this Christmas. Will Santa make my wish come true and leave you two in my bed for me to wake up to? P.S. I'm a late sleeper, so feel free to get all the naughty stuff started on me before I wake up. ;)

Christmas Tree lazyiness this morning...

If this is you lazy, then I want you lazy all the time. :heart:

Oh Sassy that's a wickedly clever and deliciously sexy picture. It's great and you look fantastic.
Thank you. It's the messy hair :p
I'm unlucky you two aren't here. I've been a terribly naughty boy this Christmas. Will Santa make my wish come true and leave you two in my bed for me to wake up to? P.S. I'm a late sleeper, so feel free to get all the naughty stuff started on me before I wake up. ;)

If this is you lazy, then I want you lazy all the time. :heart:
LOL If you stayed asleep after we started, I'm pretty sure we'd just have to move on without you.
I was wrapping Christmas presents. If I had nipples like a few of the women around here, I could have made cute little bows. :D
I need an invite for morning coffee!
I've invited you plenty! ;)
Perfect casual but sexy!

Sugar-free:eek: Christmas is all about seconds helpings of all the good stuff, but for you I will make a 2nd one sugar free :)
Thank you IP.. And yes. Sadly. But I will be cheating some Christmas eve/day and New years. :devil:
Sugar free? But that's the good stuff!

totally agree! Darn diabetes!

image.jpeg

Here is my Martha Stewart moment. I magically sucked out all of the sugar so it's safe for you Sassy :)

first serious snow of the year in denver!!

i don't even feel llike heading to the coffee shop!!

anyone want ot bring something over???

Since I drink coffee all day, every day, it's only fitting that at some point I actually contribute to this thread. And Sassy's here..... So I'm in good company.:D

Attachments

• IMG_20151215_130227.jpg
    IMG_20151215_130227.jpg
    54.3 KB · Views: 0
Since I drink coffee all day, every day, it's only fitting that at some point I actually contribute to this thread. And Sassy's here..... So I'm in good company.:D

:kiss: So love seeing you Q! Those eyes! :heart: (I love that cup too btw) um. request?? :D Q lips! :kiss::kiss:

first serious snow of the year in denver!!

i don't even feel llike heading to the coffee shop!!

anyone want ot bring something over???

I bought a few new flavors, I'll trade coffee for snow as well!

Welcome!

It ain't coffee, but sassy made me do it. :p Next time I'll lick a coffee mug for good measure. :D

Last edited:
It ain't coffee, but sassy made me do it. :p Next time I'll lick a coffee mug for good measure. :D

:heart::heart::heart: You do know there are better things to lick than coffee mugs right?? ;)
(though after seeing IPs coffee, I'd be willing to bet, I'd lick hers)

ooohh that sounds so bad. :eek:

Thank you EN. Even if you are a damn tease, it was totally worth the wait! :heart:

Love!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back