Can you make me wet?

Well this thread just got interesting, spray bottles, monkeys, and wet girls! What's not to love?

I don't mind stories, but the particular thread was dead months ago. :D

Damn... out in public for all to see? :eek:

why not

wear that wifebeater i bought u with your money that u were asking for as a valentines present

You mean my thread wasn't brought back to life because I'm so awesome? 😢

Are people still doing that? :D

This thread is so bad... I couldn't have come up with something more witty? :rolleyes: I'm so ashamed.

Yes, this thread was brought back because I thought you were.just.so. awesome and deserve another chance to get wet!

How's This Beautiful?

God I looked at your profile...your incredible breasts and this fantasy jumped into my head. I saw you are on team Cuddles so I am going to call you Ms. Cuddles. My name is Paul...and I am 54...

We had been working together in the same offfice for some time now. Today I had walked past your desk and you had caught me looking at you...that was nothing new...but you also noticed...OMG was that a bulge in my dress pants the last time I went by? No...It could not be...
Now its the end of the day and you and I are the last ones in the office still working. You see me walk down the hall and go into the restroom and close the door behind me. You keep working but notice I am in there for a while so get up and walk over to the door...and you hear me Ms. Cuddles. You hear soft moans coming from the bathroom. You resist but then cannot help yourself and carefully crack the door open a little and you see me...my pants are down, my eyes are closed, my cock is THICK AND HARD and I am stroking it...my fingers wrapped around it going up and down, my balls SO TIGHT, and you feel wetness in your pussy. Then OMG did you just hear me moan it...your name Ms. Cuddles...and you hear me moan "Oh Ms. Cuddles, keep doing that honey...oh my god Ms. Cuddles...! OK that makes it personal, that means my desire and need and want is for YOU Ms. Cuddles...and that is all you needed to know. You open the door so that I can see you and I quickly pull my pants up and push that hard thick cock back into them. I say "Oh Ms. Cuddles I am so so sorry, I am so so embaressed" and turn away from you as I zip up my fly. You say "Oh Paul. its OK...I understand that a man has needs." Then you walk up behind me, turn me around, pull my body against yours Ms. Cuddles, and look into my eyes and say "I would love to help you Paul..." and lean in and softly kiss me..our lips touching, our tongues touching and playing together as your hands drop dowm to the bulge now trying to push out of my dress pants. I keep kissing you as your fingers unzip my pants and you reach down and take my hardness into your fingers. OMG I AM SO SO HARD FOR YOU Ms. CUDDLES!!! I stop kissing you and look into your eyes and say "Ms. Cuddles...I have WANTED you since the very first time I saw you." And your pussy feels another flood of wetness as you imagine what my THICK HARD COCK now in your fingers would feel like INSIDE you Ms. Cuddles...

But first...you drop down to your knees, look closer at my hardness, that beautiful thick red cock head on the end of that thick long shaft, calling to you, throbbing in need for you, WANTING you to take it, and I look down at you and say "Please, please Ms. Cuddles...dont tease me like this...LOOK what you DO to me!" And at that moment your mouth opens and your tongue comes partly out of your mouth and you engulf my hardness and circle my hardness with your tongue as it slides between your perfect lips ... taking me into your soft warm wet mouth Ms. Cuddles... and I moan your name in PURE PLEASURE as my hands go to your beautiful Iuscious hair ...and I feel you take me deeper into your warm wet mouth, feeling your tongue circling, and feel you start to gently start sucking as you move a hand up to underneath my balls and your fingers touching me makes a shiver run thru me from head to toe...

Hope you like this....MMMmmm...because I sure did like writing it as I looked at your pic on your profile sks... If you want to get to know each other send me a message at my secure addy bigmanneeds1@yahoo.com Thanks for reading and I hope I hear from you!

That's all you can say?! :p

Okay, can I make you wet?

Is that better?

I was at my Cardiologist's office on my notebook. I had a seventy-something woman looking over at my screen. I made it quick :D

Now, back to making you wet . . . .

:rose::rose::rose:

Okay, can I make you wet?

Is that better?

I was at my Cardiologist's office on my notebook. I had a seventy-something woman looking over at my screen. I made it quick :D

Now, back to making you wet . . . .

:rose::rose::rose:

I already got a story in this thread... you have another to offer? :D

Aww... c'mere and give me a hug!

This reopening of my thread is going to haunt me from now on... I'm going to have to go into hiding and leave lit forever! :rolleyes:

After you hug me for oh . . . about a week, it will be forgotten :D

This reopening of my thread is going to haunt me from now on... I'm going to have to go into hiding and leave lit forever! :rolleyes:

Just think of it as a reminder from where you came and how far you have cum.

(Dad-joke, bad pun! I am on F-I-R-E) I am so hot to handle now...

I tried...

tumblr_nakwiuj1Mq1r3gb3zo6_250.gif

And failed

:D

Everyone thank teds for bringing this thread back to life and ending my lit life! :rolleyes:

*slinks off to the shadowy corner all creepy like*

Back