Handjob

I love giving hand jobs. The feeling of a hard, pulsating cock in my lubed up hands is so empowering and sexy to me. I love to see how hard I can make him cum and how far I can get him to shoot his cum. Love it!!

Wow!! Hot visual going on in my mind!!

It is so great to get a good hand job from a lady who is enjoys doing it and is skilled at it. Sandra Otterson (aka Wifey of Wifey's World) is a great example she seems to love the power and control she has when she is jacking her hubby's cock and does not recoil in horror when he cums. Any ladies who want lessons should check her out on their favorite xxx site.

I love giving hand jobs. The feeling of a hard, pulsating cock in my lubed up hands is so empowering and sexy to me. I love to see how hard I can make him cum and how far I can get him to shoot his cum. Love it!!

That is a great fantasy of mine to give an oily hand job!

It's very exciting visually, too. For both.. or all parties. I like your comment on how far he can shoot his cum!

love a handjob while having bath together... she on the backside - i can enjoy her body touching my back .. and her hands wrecking havoc on my dick

Hands jobs are my favorite. I love the feeling of fucking a slippery, wet hand, or occasionally something soft wrapped around all. ...and if there is a little attention to other parts, then that is an all-the-better hand job...
There is always the self-induced hand job, which is always a great pleasure, different from one performed on me. Theater of the Mind is a wonderful thing.
I have not performed a hand job on anyone....

Back