Pillow humping.

I could really go for a nice long pillow humping session right now. I don't usually use a toy, but right now I'd love to have a dildo in me as I ride the pillow. My nipples grazing the sheets, making my pussy even more needy. Fuck...

Favorite

This has been one of my favorite threads for ages. Not just as a thread. But I love holding and watching a lover as she grinds against pillows, bolsters, her hand or whatever.

G

I used to in my early teens and was caught on more than one occasion. Haven't done it in some time though perhaps i should just for old times sake :)

have done it on occasions when I'm tired and just need a long mild orgasm. Although I don't ride it like the girl on the video

girls humping a pillow is so hot.i need to find some women who enjoy this and talk to them

I prefer a bolster pillow and frankly the discovery was entirely by accident one night I was feeling frisky and depending on the mood and how turned on I am, it is just as good as fingers though a few times i have been sore after

Still ride a plushie now and then when I don't want fingers but can't be bothered getting my toys.

I have tried pillow humping a few times but I can't seem to get over. I have to usually finish with my finger. It does make things fun though! Love riding and having my hands free.

Back