shower pic thread!! will it take off? heres mine

May I contribute as the Oldest Member to shower unassisted?

I may need help... today, tomorrow.. at 65 ya just don't know..
How about a lil assistance here Ladies... I'd appreciate it if you go ahead and pick up my soap for me.

Attachments

• Shower.jpg
    Shower.jpg
    30.6 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
I have some old ones from the B&W thread. I'm scared of getting my camera wet and don't take them that often. I'll do some bath ones when I get the chance.

Just perused this thread for the first time and loved these!! Especially "Bubblyboob"! :kiss: :heart:

I can't believe you didn't find this thread earlier since you appear to have some top quality additions to it! :D

Hope y'all don't mind me hopping in and joining the shower with you?? :)

21755410115_ee097b6c22.jpg

Thanks Slow Tease. If you were a drink I guess you'd be made from gin. I wonder if a Sloe Tease already exists? Google says no. But I digress...

Yeah I was too busy looking at the plethora of individual threads to notice the shared ones. But as I told Sassy, shower pics are the easiest for me to get and comprised the largest portion of my collection before I started getting specific requests.

And you are free to join any time. Icy was in here first but there's always room for another member of the Commonwealth.

Cheers

Oh wow.... PLEASE shower here as often as you want.
Why thank you. :)
Thanks Slow Tease. If you were a drink I guess you'd be made from gin. I wonder if a Sloe Tease already exists? Google says no. But I digress...

Yeah I was too busy looking at the plethora of individual threads to notice the shared ones. But as I told Sassy, shower pics are the easiest for me to get and comprised the largest portion of my collection before I started getting specific requests.

And you are free to join any time. Icy was in here first but there's always room for another member of the Commonwealth.

Cheers
Oooh, we can make requests?? :devil: It'll be cosy squeezing in with you and Icy but that just makes it more fun I think. ;)

You got the front so I'll pair up and get the back.

attachment.php

Cheers
Oooh, that sounds a pretty perfect pairing (to me anyway!) indeed! ;) :D

Technically the shower is over. I'll move it if you want.

attachment.php

Title for the military folks.

Cheers

Last edited:
That's easily solved...quick someone turn the shower back on :devil:

But my towel will get wet and I'll have to drop it.

Just remove the towel then we won't know you've finished showering.
Problem solved.:D

Oh wait...you gals are cahooting! It's two against one!

^^^^ Yeah that!!

Now three!

*mentally weighs the desires of three lovely women against the Lit police rules*

Maybe on my thread. I'd feel bad causing the Lit Police to kick in the door the to this thread and roust everyone like common perverts.

We're EXCEPTIONAL perverts...err open-minded adults.

*starts deleting the contents of the folder labeled Perversions*

Cheers

But my towel will get wet and I'll have to drop it.

Oh wait...you gals are cahooting! It's two against one!

Now three!

*mentally weighs the desires of three lovely women against the Lit police rules*

Maybe on my thread. I'd feel bad causing the Lit Police to kick in the door the to this thread and roust everyone like common perverts.

We're EXCEPTIONAL perverts...err open-minded adults.

*starts deleting the contents of the folder labeled Perversions*

Cheers
Us ladies won't mind one bit :devil:

Stepping out here and posting this.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/s7pgj8e2mit526q/AAA5EmzsP8ivBJIaFudiG7WFa

The ladies post a lot so it is only fair that I do as well.

And my jaw just dropped. :catroar:

Huh. I had no idea this existed. I wish I'd know earlier.

Oh well, better late than never, right?

Cheers

P.S. I can't believe you didn't tell me about this thread.

How fortuitous that you found it :D

wondered where this thread went..

http://i.imgur.com/uBGekPS.jpg

mmm. Very nice ;)

Oh the man fur :cattail:

I may need help... today, tomorrow.. at 65 ya just don't know..
How about a lil assistance here Ladies... I'd appreciate it if you go ahead and pick up my soap for me.

I have a feeling there are plenty of ladies who wouldn't mind helping out :D

Back