1HF's New Avatar

968576206e7706554bef0bc5d560f6aa.jpg

Hey, I start something brilliant, the least you all can do is keep it running. I don't wanna hog all the brilliance.

I am off to sleep, as its late and my wrist is tired.

This better be 500 posts by the morning.

I could do that by midnight.

Ha!!!! You've been outed! Now I know you're not really black.

Lmao........ Us bruddas eat pussy. It's just have to be the right one. We can't eat every woman pussy,especially not here. That's how you get a bum bump.

I sent those to you in secrecy.

I'm sorry to betray you. Lol. It's just the way I roll. I'm going to reveal the real truth behind your tree climbing. Lit has a right to see all the trees you've conquered, tree climber. :heart:

Lmao........ Us bruddas eat pussy. It's just have to be the right one. We can't eat every woman pussy,especially not here. That's how you get a bum bump.

Pffft. If by eating pussy you mean Chinese takeout, then yes, pmann eats the pussy.

Bum dump? Explain.

And I don't think about eating EVERY woman's pussy (lies).

I have a fetish for girls who can't pronounce the letter R to save their life. It's like trying to watch them create perpetual motion pronouncing the word "juror". It's a J followed by what sounds like 15 vowels.

It's my thing.

#LinguisticFetishist

I worked with this girl named "Lawah" fwum Boston. The place was located on Rural Road. We would find any opportunity to have Laura tell a customer the address or to give directions to or from there.

Wurwal Woad... Wurwal woad. I said WURWAL Woad!?

It was weird an R would almost creep in in the middle.

I love Boston. I fit right in.
I pahk the cah and noone makes fun of me.

That is surprising. Mr. Noone has very good diction, but I have never known him to pick on those that do not.

I lived in Maine for a bit in my youth. You got in the cawah and went to the stowa, ayuh?

Back