Dear Litster......:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear Not Certified,

To continue your glass half full view, I guess we could say that at least crazy keeps things interesting.

Signed,

Not leading a boring life Litster

Dear Not Certified,

To continue your glass half full view, I guess we could say that at least crazy keeps things interesting.

Signed,

Not leading a boring life Litster

*chuckles heartily*

Dear Not a boring life,

That it does indeed. That it does indeed. Plus it does genuinely help one think up some wonderful unique things.

Signed,

I like the cut of your jib Litster.

*chuckles heartily*

Dear Not a boring life,

That it does indeed. That it does indeed. Plus it does genuinely help one think up some wonderful unique things.

Signed,

I like the cut of your jib Litster.
Dear liking jib cut Litster,
You have a fine attitude... I love it when it rubs off on me.
Signed,
I-know-what-crossed-your-mind-when-you-read-"rubs off" Litster

Dear Ghosting Litsters,

When you trade intimate words with someone, even if they are only online and you've never met them face-to-face, you need to stay aware of the fact that it is a real human being you are communicating with. Disappearing without an explanation is chicken shit.

Just sayin.

em

*Hugs* to all the ladies out there going through this. I have to admit it's a thought/fear that crosses my mind :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear liking jib cut Litster,
You have a fine attitude... I love it when it rubs off on me.
Signed,
I-know-what-crossed-your-mind-when-you-read-"rubs off" Litster

Dear Miss Know it all,

I appreciate that and try to keep my spirits high as often as possible.

Oh, and whatever else could have been meant by "when it rubs off on me"?

Sincerely,

I'm sure you like the cut of more than just my jib.

*Hugs* to all the ladies out there going through this. I have to admit it's a thought/fear that crosses my mind :(

Nobody should have to go through that. Hopefully your fears never come to fruition.

And emsway * gives you a big warm strong tight bearhug* Keep your chin up and your spirits bright. Someone will know how to treasure and appreciate you.

Nothing lasts forever. But thank you for the sentiment :kiss:

I'll have to agree to disagree. Or disagree because I'd rather dissuade myself from the alternative.

Happiness to me is something akin to a flower, perhaps a bonsai tree in particular, in that you need to attentively nurture it....work on the good and the bad and cut away what does not benefit things as a whole.

Does -that- last forever? It depends on your point of view. That particular tree, no...but seedlings taken from it can grow on their own. Whether or not the tender properly nurtures it can be passed along to others, thus ganging a life of it's own.

*shrugs*

But I digress, appreciate what you can while you can and pray for the best.

*gives a big warm strong tight bearhug*

Dear full of shit Litster, don't ever post anything about me again. We both know your words are meaningless crap so you look good. I don't need 'friends' like that, so be a 'friend' to someone else. :mad:

Dear sounds like your friend is an ass Litster,

How's the story coming? I'm still anxious to give it a read.

Applying for friend position,

Always vicious, but rarely an ass Litster :D

Dear sounds like your friend is an ass Litster,

How's the story coming? I'm still anxious to give it a read.

Applying for friend position,

Always vicious, but rarely an ass Litster :D

Comes out tomorrow in Non Human, I'm so nervous. :D

Ty :rose: friends are nice to have. :)

Dear Always Wet Lister,

Move over and give a jolly guy some room. And go ahead and pick up that bar of soap....

:eek:
;)
:D
:kiss:

Signed,

Mr Sticky

Dear Anybody Out There Litster,

Tomorrow is Friday. You can make it.

Sincerely,

Don't mind me Litster

Dear Anybody Out There Litster,

Tomorrow is Friday. You can make it.

Sincerely,

Don't mind me Litster

Dear Not to be Minded,

Friday after the first full week back is so welcome! I know you understand.

Fellow Shaper Litster

Dear teddy bear Litster,

Thank you for the kind gesture of starting the birthday thread and the awesome Kimba cake. You are never gonna convince me that you are Mr. Grumpy Pants when you do nice things like this. :p

*squeezes the teddy bear stuffin' out of you*
Not buying it for a minute Litster.

th

Dear wishing Litsters,

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the warm & fuzzies they gave me. They are very much appreciated. :rose:

hugs all around,
birthday girlie Litster

th

Dear teddy bear Litster,

Thank you for the kind gesture of starting the birthday thread and the awesome Kimba cake. You are never gonna convince me that you are Mr. Grumpy Pants when you do nice things like this. :p

*squeezes the teddy bear stuffin' out of you*
Not buying it for a minute Litster.

th

Dear wishing Litsters,

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes and the warm & fuzzies they gave me. They are very much appreciated. :rose:

hugs all around,
birthday girlie Litster

th

Dear Birthday Girl Litster...I hope your day was as special for you as you are for all of us...Bless you...

And I agree...Mr Blue Bear is pretty darn special too...a great thread ...:heart::heart:

Dear Litster,

You are scum. Trash. A Douche. A motherfuckingpieceofshit. A bastard. A liar.....a most eloquent liar at that. Disgusting. A coward. A low-life. A loser. I'd put you in the same category as some of the worst litsters here. You are ballless. You may look like a man, but you are no man. You're an animal. Dispicable. Ugly. Smarmy. Gross. Do you get it?

Signed,

A litster who once thought you were great, but has long seen how ugly you are. I am just sorry it took her so long.

P.S. That whore you're shacked up with is just as classy as you are. You get what you sow. Hope you get crabs and I hope your dick falls off.

Dear Litster,

You are scum. Trash. A Douche. A motherfuckingpieceofshit. A bastard. A liar.....a most eloquent liar at that. Disgusting. A coward. A low-life. A loser. I'd put you in the same category as some of the worst litsters here. You are ballless. You may look like a man, but you are no man. You're an animal. Dispicable. Ugly. Smarmy. Gross. Do you get it?

Signed,

A litster who once thought you were great, but has long seen how ugly you are. I am just sorry it took her so long.

P.S. That whore you're shacked up with is just as classy as you are. You get what you sow. Hope you get crabs and I hope your dick falls off.

Whomever possessed this girl to write this....had to have been a total retard. I don't think I've seen her be so ugly. Haha. I'm so proud!

Dear ranting litster,

Can I hire you to yell at the scumbag here who broke my heart? You seem to do great work. I'm poor but I could pay you with homemade cookies :D

Signed,

Only slightly joking litster

Dear not as hot as you think you are Litster,

You do know it's possible to express yourself without being a complete bitch, don't you? I suppose maybe you're just not quite intelligent enough to do so, though.

Tired of your arrogance Litstser

(P.S. This is NOT directed at my Sunshiney One! :kiss:)

Dear litster with synapses like shooting stars,

I really miss seeing your consistent posting. It was fun to watch. I think you always thought I was placating you when I would say things like that, but I meant it. I hope you're killing it all over the place. And I hope you find a reason to come back here before too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back