Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave%20S_zpsjpxk6ajr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

You are a lucky guy

Post links TO pix...

[URL=http://s242.photobucket.com/user/daviddwyer6/media/Dave%20S_zpsjpxk6ajr.jpg.html]

(I tried to post this comment without the photo originally posted by Penguy, but I'm no 'puter whiz.)

It's my understanding that the entire thread can be shut down by the Administrators for posting directly to the thread entry instead of using a linked url.

On the other hand, it's a beauty!

Rags

You mean I need to just provide a URL link instead of the picture its self?

Yes, exactly

You mean I need to just provide a URL link instead of the picture its self?

Penguy,

You can find the url for any pic by bringing it up on screen and copying the url off the address bar at the top of the page. Then you can paste it into the post itself as you're writing it, or into a document like Word.doc or iPages on a Mac. You can even send them on PMs.

Hope that helped, but now I'm at the limit of my expertise with this hint.

Rags

I cant help it, I enjoy giving pleasure to anybody
What I like best is sucking a guy's cock just after he has spanked or caned me. When my behind feels like its on fire I can't wait to get his stiffy into my mouth and suck until I taste his cum--or until he orders me to turn around and bend for a fucking.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am suppose to meet someone and suck his/my first cock tomorrow.

Well, it didn't go as planned. After meeting and following him to his house, we went inside and upstairs to a bedroom. I stripped down to my panties and even modeled a few different ones for him, more so trying to get myself all worked up and hard. He started playing with me and we got on the bed and all he wanted was to suck my cock. I mentioned that I wanted to suck my first, but he said since this was my first time being with a man that it was all about me. Needless to say, I only spent about 25 minutes at his house. The BJ was good but I was hoping for more.
In retrospect, maybe it was best because he wasn't my type anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back