Any Women Turned on By Being Pregnant?

R

RamblinRed

Sorry

Question answered

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes definitely, which is weird nematode I do not want children and can't wait for when my gynecologist will let me get my tubes tied. The thought of actually conceiving and then being pregnant at different stages. I like to think for once I would be sexy to a man and the things we'd say to each other.

Glad to hear some women feel that way. I always imagine very pregnant women feeling like sex/fertility goddesses.

Glad to hear some women feel that way. I always imagine very pregnant women feeling like sex/fertility goddesses.

I've heard that in reality it's quite the opposite, which I can totally see. Feeling huge, body not functioning normally, extremely moody, hard to move.

For me being pregnant always made me hornier and I have given birth everytime with carpet burns on my knees xx

Wow, now that's the image I was looking for! Tell me more please!

I've heard that in reality it's quite the opposite, which I can totally see. Feeling huge, body not functioning normally, extremely moody, hard to move.

Every woman is different, but I think its safe to say that most of us have two very rough periods, i.e. the very beginning and the very end of our pregnancies. For me the middle was WONDERFUL! Elevated libido, increased urge to sexually explore and actualize my fantasies, sometimes over powering need to just fuck. Fortunately I had my now husband, but it he hadn't been there would I have been slutting it out just to satisfy those needs? I hope not, but who knows.

Omg I loved being pregnant so much. I was extremely hormonal and horny all the time. It always felt like there was pressure on my clit and I was always sore, like the good kind of sore after you've been thoroughly fucked. lol

Every woman is different, but I think its safe to say that most of us have two very rough periods, i.e. the very beginning and the very end of our pregnancies. For me the middle was WONDERFUL! Elevated libido, increased urge to sexually explore and actualize my fantasies, sometimes over powering need to just fuck. Fortunately I had my now husband, but it he hadn't been there would I have been slutting it out just to satisfy those needs? I hope not, but who knows.

If I were to end up having children, I pray that I would be that way. I hear about so many men cheating because of it or the recommended worrying period. Scares me to death.

If I were to end up having children, I pray that I would be that way. I hear about so many men cheating because of it or the recommended worrying period. Scares me to death.

Ok, I'm about to get preachy . . .

I can appreciate your reservations, but please, please keep this in mind . . . a man who cheats will cheat whether you're pregnant or not, your pregnancy simply becomes an easy excuse or rationalization for his infidelity.

Your good health, frame of mind, a caring, empathetic partner and at least some financial stability among other things all play a role in a successful and enjoyable pregnancy. Believe me that sexual side of yourself is there just waiting for an opportunity to surface.

In a very real sense, its up to you, you determine how much you enjoy being pregnancy.

I've never been pregnant (yet) but I have a strong suspicion that I will want sex all the time.

I so get turned on by the idea of getting pregnant (never had), not just the bareback but my Daddy saying he's gonna impregnate me mmm, I love as well the idea of having sex during pregnancy knowing a cute baby bump won't get in our way, he will still claim me
<3 has become a fetish

My wife was very sexy when she was pregnant and horny too. Her pussy was extra lubricated during pregnancy and her her tits were much larger and fun to grab when i fucked her from behind. I remember her begging me to fuck her about the day before our youngest was born, A very memorable doggie-style fuck.

too old now

I loved being pregnant it made me feel wild and carefree! I was never more sexually alive than when I was pregnant!

Omg I loved being pregnant so much. I was extremely hormonal and horny all the time. It always felt like there was pressure on my clit and I was always sore, like the good kind of sore after you've been thoroughly fucked. lol

This sounds so sexy. The idea of getting knocked up makes me wet.

Back