Midwestern girl looking for man to take care of me $$$

S

sks43

Looking for an 85+ year old very, very, VERY wealthy man that's barely hanging on to life. We must be able to be married within the week. He will be my sugar daddy, so to speak but I won't give any sugar but I will call him daddy.

Looking for an 85+ year old very, very, VERY wealthy man that's barely hanging on to life. We must be able to be married within the week. He will be my sugar daddy, so to speak but I won't give any sugar but I will call him daddy.
So, is the 85+ year old thing a hard limit?

Well, they've given me six months, but they're making me pay in advance.
Can i trust you with my meds and oxygen?

Hmm... I could use me a sugar daddy like that...

-E

Will you promise to take care of my dog Fluffy after i'm gone?
She's 27, blind, crippled, and has serious bowel issues.
oops, gotta run~nurse Hilda just came in to change my diaper. Damn she has nice jugs!

I'm looking for an 82 year old woman who is very very wealthy to take care of me! She'd be a cougar for me at my age.
Any out there?

I'm looking for an 82 year old woman who is very very wealthy to take care of me! She'd be a cougar for me at my age.
Any out there?

I heard janet reno is on the prowl but she's only 77, and if she's here, it'd probably be in glbt.
Madeleine albright is available too (78) and hey, i've heard those czech girls got good kink.
Both should be loaded.

Last edited:
My thread was jacked. Will I never find this elusive sugar daddy?

:rolleyes:

Hugette Clark, 104 years old. Estimated estate of $500 million. I need to get to NYC to meet her.

I'll find the 85 year old for you if you suck my dick :D

How bout donald trump?
He might not be 85 but he has a good case of dementia and he's loaded.
And as for your worry that he might live longer than a month, just insist that you honeymoon in juarez.
That should do it.

Last edited:
Glad I am not in that group. Had 8 ask that question I send money to none. Makes you sound like a whore or prostitutions and I know that's not what your saying. You just want them to pay all your bills.

How bout donald trump?
He might not be 85 but he has a good case of dementia and he's loaded.
And as for your worry that he might live longer than a month, just insist that you honeymoon in juarez.
That should do it.

You are full of good ideas... and so helpful trying to get people their sugar daddy or mama. ;)

Thank you sks! *ignores the tone of sarcasm*
If it were me, i'd just post that i was really turned on by wealthy octogenarians, and would sure like to meet a few. Nsa of course.
Then i'd rifle their wallets for personal info and make sure no moths flew out. Check out (steal) some business cards, and make sure the credit cards were worthy of my upcoming expenditures.
If so, i'd shag him while being secretly videoed. (it would help if he was wearing your underwear)
Then blackmail the old goat.
Why buy the cow?

Thank you sks! *ignores the tone of sarcasm*
If it were me, i'd just post that i was really turned on by wealthy octogenarians, and would sure like to meet a few. Nsa of course.
Then i'd rifle their wallets for personal info and make sure no moths flew out. Check out (steal) some business cards, and make sure the credit cards were worthy of my upcoming expenditures.
If so, i'd shag him while being secretly videoed. (it would help if he was wearing your underwear)
Then blackmail the old goat.
Why buy the cow?

You have put an awful lot of thought into this. Is this something you've done before? ;)

Are the videos still out there?

quote-i-d-marry-again-if-i-found-a-man-who-had-fifteen-million-dollars-would-sign-over-half-to-me-and-bette-davis-47620.jpg

Nah, just a fantasy~like winning the lottery or catching a blue fin tuna.
Unfortunately, i'm not a hot 22 yr old F, so i can't pull it off.
But i could send you compromising pics of me, though the blackmail thing would be a dead horse as #1, i have nothing to blackmail and 2, i don't give a shit if my ass in your underwear is plastered all over the net.
In fact, i think i'd rather enjoy it.

Still looking?:D

Back