more Mara

Status
Not open for further replies.
it was a thrill taking this one!
looking around for the morning exercisers and dog-walkers

Good thing I didn't see this before I spent some time outside the hotel and watched the paddlers and stand up paddle board users, or I might have been in trouble

Goodness! I wandered by just in time for a top of the page pic opportunity...
From my early morning paddle Saturday.

People were waking up on moored boats and settling on deck for their coffee. Fisherfolk and boaters were roaming the bay. I pulled to shore on an island to take this.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    50.6 KB · Views: 2

People were waking up on moored boats and settling on deck for their coffee. Fisherfolk and boaters were roaming the bay. I pulled to shore on an island to take this.

Lovely Mara... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Whoohoo!

Lovely little island peek xxx

PEEK A BOO :p :kiss::kiss:

Really, Jason?! REALLY? I leave you three red hot buns and you Don't Notice?!!! grrrr...

I have one question for you: had it been your favorite number Four, would you have seen them?

Must be time for your own spanking.... hmmm.... let me see: purple leather paddle? no.... *flicks the whip*

Damn!!!! I totally spaced and missed those three hotter than hell pics. Sorry darlin'.:kiss::kiss:

I will try to do better next time.

By the way, my favorite number is 8. But I use 4 because it is half 8.:devil::D

Like I always say, Sun's out, Guns out!!!! Such a lovely nipple.

What a perfect suckablydeilicious nipple that is Mara! *EG* :rose::rose:

it was a thrill taking this one!
looking around for the morning exercisers and dog-walkers

You found the island of misfit clothes! Let's have a picnic. Also, I'm an experienced deckhand. I'm good with paddles and knots. :D

Took a long lingering look at this photo, so much to admire, even the tittilating, tantalizing, toy.

purple and red

what can I say?
I'm in a mood
and Mick was singing "Under My Thumb" on the radio on my way home

Mara you've got me speechless.
Beautiful lady I've always had a weakness for your lovely ass.

...and you were hoping that some lucky walker would get a glimpse of your luscious derriere. ;)

it would have been better photos if I had done a gradual reveal, pulling down the shorts a bit at a time, but NO -- just yanked and bent over and thought better of it afterwards

Damn! That is so sexy and fills the mind with wonderfully carnal thoughts! :devil:

I surprised myself as well as y'all, putting several pics in the same post

*bursts into laughter* I bet it WAS a thrill! For you and them! :rose::cool:

naughtiness is such a KICK! HA

Purple and Red. Two colors that go very well together on you. Especially if your beautiful ass is Red!!!! Lovely shots.

Didn't want you to miss them. Meant to be feisty, but rereading, it seems kind of bitchy. I meant to be a feisty scold, not a total bitch. :eek:

Damn, that would have been a thrill to walk by and catch a view of that!

Whew! That would make a hot day even hotter!

keep looking! you never know when you'll catch a daylight moon... :cool:

looking and hunting!....good morning to you.

and good morning to you, too
however many days late :kiss::heart:

I do like oiled...

I'm always slathering coconut oil all over myself, but hadn't thought of it as a photo series. Thanks to rattles for the idea...

You were all ready for two different kinds of paddlings ;-)

such a spankable ass!

I do love both kinds of paddling -- it was in my profile from the beginning.

Did you spot anyone? You are a very naughty lady, thank goodness, although as May West said "Goodness has nothing to do with it"

I love that quote! I didn't spot anyone during the mooning pic, but I could hear people talking.

Funnily enough I was listening to the Stones today, but it was Sticky Fingers, which at the moment seems quite apt. :heart: xx

laughing.... LOVE that album!

I'll need to take the dog out soon, any chance you'll be on a river near me? ;) xxx

northwest Scotland for ten days in August
I'll keep an eye out for sexy ass Scotsmen :kiss::heart:

You're becoming quite the exhibitionist Mara...Love it!!:rose:

hey there, I'm not just "becoming" -- I consider myself Accomplished!!!

Good thing I didn't see this before I spent some time outside the hotel and watched the paddlers and stand up paddle board users, or I might have been in trouble

well, now I've given you some fantasy fuel for the next time your watch them :kiss:

Lovely Mara... :kiss::kiss::kiss:

mmm.... relishing those kisses :heart:

popping out all over, right?! :kiss:

Lovely little island peek xxx

she was determined to emerge from all those tight layers!

PEEK A BOO :p :kiss::kiss:

no lava flow, but it was rather volcanic :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back