3 years later...

i'm a housewife who has been on here on and off the past 5 years. Took a break for a while and trying to make a come back. I'm bi curious looking for some fun with singles/couples. My husband loves sharing my pictures, and we both enjoy seeing all the comments and feedbacks. It's a huge turn on for both of us :devil:.

Feel free to send in your requests and i will try my best to fulfill them :D
Pm and emails are also welcome for messages or private chat ;)

Here are a few pictures to start...hope you guys approve :cattail::kiss:

More please, would love to see the white bra pic from your profile in a larger version ....

Great pics love the panty tease. Any shots with you in heels would be appreciated in many ways!:D

I wish I had some eye candy like you at my office...would love to get a peek at those panties ;-)

I took these the other day before i headed to drop of my kids at school and errands :kiss:...

I love your "just another day" teasing, sharing your stunning body as you are about to do normal everyday things, very sexy! Can't wait to see what else you get up to ;)

I love your "just another day" teasing, sharing your stunning body as you are about to do normal everyday things, very sexy! Can't wait to see what else you get up to ;)

Thank you for motivating me to continue taking more pics an shading them on here with you guys ;)

Back