Can corporal punishment induce an orgasm?

Big1958

Virgin
I have heard that both men and women can have an orgasm just from being whipped or caned. It has never happened to me. Has anyone out there have any experience with this?

I haven't been so lucky, but I won't complain. A good whipping or caning makes an orgasm imminent once Sir touches or enters me. It is the worst form of torture if he won't give me permission to cum, that is a lose-lose situation. The closest I can recall coming was when Sir worked my pussy over with a crop and then he focused on my clit with a switch :D.

If I could, it would probably make me like orgasms lol. Just NOT into the whole friction and rubbing thing.

Yes but not always

I can cum with a good warm up spanking followed by a long slow strapping.
If I am in the right mood. Otherwise I need a good hard pounding from my spanker to take me over the edge.

I have heard that both men and women can have an orgasm just from being whipped or caned. It has never happened to me. Has anyone out there have any experience with this?

I have yet to have a sub achieve it from my own spanking or flogging alone, at leat on the ass. I know subs who report this has happened, and indeed if the sub can take it, and the Dom is patient and builds the punishment then the sub enters another space entirely ! That is the aim of a considerate Dom, to take her to that orgasmic subspace!

I suspect some are wired this way and others are not no matter how artistic the spanker might be.

Some come from having their cervix hammered by cock. Some, (most?), do not.

Some come from anal.

Some from PIV.

Some from clit stim.

Some from words alone.

Some from some combination of stuff singly or together. Of course I'm sure there is other stuff I've not listed as well.

My opinion is that we are all hard wired in certain ways. The fun is taking the bother to discover those ways, accepting and enjoying them with someone else or alone, whichever.

I suspect some are wired this way and others are not no matter how artistic the spanker might be.

Some come from having their cervix hammered by cock. Some, (most?), do not.

Some come from anal.

Some from PIV.

Some from clit stim.

Some from words alone.

Some from some combination of stuff singly or together. Of course I'm sure there is other stuff I've not listed as well.

My opinion is that we are all hard wired in certain ways. The fun is taking the bother to discover those ways, accepting and enjoying them with someone else or alone, whichever.

^ that.

With the appropriate stimulation, damn near anything can happen. I find words can send me over the edge when I've already experienced something from the person giving them. It's times like these, that I'm grateful for my vivid imagination. :)

I'm sure it can happen, it turns me on just thinking about it.

Negative consequences

I have heard Doms complaining about subs having an orgasm during a whipping ( usually a female) They can't decide to whip her harder to punish her or to not whip her and punish her by some other way. Some apparently don't mind. They just see it as a warmup to a f**cking.

We don't "do" punishment in that sense. The 'corporal punishment' in which we indulge is a significant part of our intimacy, for lack of a better term. If I would dare speak for him, I would say that Master enjoys controlling and facilitating both my pleasure and my pain, and all those lovely places where it gets all tangled together. :rose:

Clarification

Perhaps I was wrong for using the word punishment. I meant striking a bare ass, usually that of a female with a hand, paddle, whip etc. it is known that males often get an erection in the same situation, but actual ejaculaton is very rare.

Many couples don't actually punish. Some just like to inflict pain in the fashion of corporal punishment for the fun of it. They call it funishment. It's just playing with pain, positions and other sensations.

I once had a friend who could cum from anal sex. She had to be bound and helpless, and on her back with her bound feet over my shoulders. She said she enjoyed watching the lust in my eyes as I fucked her ass and that, along with the act itself, was enough to make her cum.

We're all different. Some can cum from just the pain. Some enjoy being "forced" into an over the knee spanking. Some enjoy the ceremony of it, as if they are a child being chastised. It's what's going on in the mind, with a mix of the physical aspects of the act. Not everybody can achieve it. The lucky ones can.

Some can, some can't, some have, some haven't yet, some never will.

I've had several play partners that could cum from SM play without direct sexual contact/stimulation. I don't expect it, it's not the "goal" of the play, but if it happens, right on! :D

Yes, I have climaxed from the whip.

In my limited experience with this sort of thing, I can say yes to that. A girl I was experimenting with was playing around with a flogger and had me tied up, hands tied to a beam, so I was standing. She started to flog my penis, gently at first but gradually laying it on a bit harder. Before I knew it , I had a really convulsive, knee-buckling orgasm. A huge load. Would love to experience that again sometime.

In my limited experience with this sort of thing, I can say yes to that. A girl I was experimenting with was playing around with a flogger and had me tied up, hands tied to a beam, so I was standing. She started to flog my penis, gently at first but gradually laying it on a bit harder. Before I knew it , I had a really convulsive, knee-buckling orgasm. A huge load. Would love to experience that again sometime.

Absolutely yes - cock spanking/whipping/cropping works wonders for me. :D

I can see it. It would be so hot to be locked in chastity and only released once a month for a whipping! She wouldn't let me get any other stimulation until I learn how to cum from the whip.

Yes, women can orgasm from being spanked, whipped, flogged or canned. One woman that I previously owned loved being spanked to orgasm. At present my slave while she enjoys all of the above implements being used has yet to cum but she does become very aroused. Punishment in my home isn't intended for pleasure so I ensure it's done as such. For pleasure yes a slow warm up always brings out the best in her.

Back