💀 Walking Dead...Eugene...WTF? 💀

Okay, but the question I want an answer to is.... who comes out of the woods with Daryl?!? We've been waiting for-evah!

And Daryl gets my vote for sexiest, but I don't want all cleaned up Daryl. I like my Daryl a little diiiiiiiiiiirty.

Okay, but the question I want an answer to is.... who comes out of the woods with Daryl?!? We've been waiting for-evah!

And Daryl gets my vote for sexiest, but I don't want all cleaned up Daryl. I like my Daryl a little diiiiiiiiiiirty.
My question is....who is Daryl and Carol burnin' on the roof of the hospital?

It is going to be the black guy that escaped the hospital...

It is going to be the black guy that escaped the hospital...

Yeah, I think it is going to be the guy from the hospital, Noah.

I'm betting it's the kid Beth tried to escape with, and part of the group has to go back to Atlanta to save Carol and Beth.

My sexiest is DEFNIITELY Rick. Although I'm a little into Abraham after that scene between him and Rosalina in the bookstore. It's probably just because it's been a million years since there's been any sex on that show. My bet is that a post-apocolyptic, zombie-filled world would be way raunchier than what the show seems to think.

Seriously? what about Darryl's hair...how is that sexy?

It.Just.Is. :p

paste-walking-dead-redneck.jpg

I'm betting it's the kid Beth tried to escape with, and part of the group has to go back to Atlanta to save Carol and Beth.

My sexiest is DEFNIITELY Rick. Although I'm a little into Abraham after that scene between him and Rosalina in the bookstore. It's probably just because it's been a million years since there's been any sex on that show. My bet is that a post-apocolyptic, zombie-filled world would be way raunchier than what the show seems to think.

Jessalynn are you back there watching in the self-help section with Eugene?

the-walking-dead-eugene-watching-sex.gif

OhNo. Hospital?

I have missed an episode.

*sobs*

I can't participate in this thread anymore. :(

Carol is the badass now... stone cold killer Carol!

She was badass since the prison killing. :cool:

I love how she has grown from frightened abused woman to badass I can do anything hear me roar woman.

She was badass since the prison killing. :cool:

I love how she has grown from frightened abused woman to badass I can do anything hear me roar woman.
I do, too. She was one of my least favorite characters for a long time and now I love her!

Oh yeah Morgan is nearby, probably watching them. The question is, is Morgan still crazy like the last time we saw him?

But that guy is a bad ass now...so I dont think Daryl will be bringing him into camp like that.

Morgan, Right. I couldn't remember his name. I don't think he's crazy now. I think Rick brought him back down to earth. And anyway, who wouldn't go nuts and go badass in an apocalypse. I'm sure if Morgan mention's Rick's name Daryl would bring him in. Morgan has been trailing them for a while now.

Back