Uncomfortable and unbalanced. There are better positions that are preferable, to me. I didn't read all the comments. I'm guessing there's a way to do this without feeling responsible that one is going to smother one's partner or hurt him. Personally, other positions are less work and more fun. :eek:

I don't get the prefer to be lying down - nothing better than having your thighs either side of a partners face, holding on to the headboard and slowly grinding against a willing tongue and mouth. With men the stubbly chin can be fun to slide against too. It feels like everything's at a slightly different angle and I love it, guaranteed to make me cum quicker than lying down. Love reaching down and grabbing a fistful of their hair and making eye contact too

A great position which works whether you're feeling either dominant or submissive

And now I really want that - damn this site :devil:

I don't get the prefer to be lying down - nothing better than having your thighs either side of a partners face, holding on to the headboard and slowly grinding against a willing tongue and mouth. With men the stubbly chin can be fun to slide against too. It feels like everything's at a slightly different angle and I love it, guaranteed to make me cum quicker than lying down. Love reaching down and grabbing a fistful of their hair and making eye contact too

A great position which works whether you're feeling either dominant or submissive

I always wanted to have a booth at the local county fair. Sit on my face and I will guess your weight within three pounds. $1

Uncomfortable and unbalanced. There are better positions that are preferable, to me. I didn't read all the comments. I'm guessing there's a way to do this without feeling responsible that one is going to smother one's partner or hurt him. Personally, other positions are less work and more fun. :eek:

What made me more comfortable doing it is a partner who really encouraged me and got off on me riding his face.
I had always preferred much more unconventional positions for getting oral as I find that the sensations are not as strong when I'm lying on my back (though it can be nice as part of a slow sensual build up). I had still been hesitant about riding a mans face, but when my lover assured me that he was okay and could look after himself and would pull me on to his face I got much more confident with it.

He is controlling a lot of it himself as he grabs my hips and pulls me against his face. And as long as he has his hands free he can get a breathing space and push me off if he needed too.

When we were playing with dominance and his hands were tied up we agreed on a clap as signal and I was ready to jump off immediately. He didn't need to clap because I jumped off as soon as he stretched out his hands a little.

But if it isn't that pleasurable for you or your partner, then there is no need to do it.

And the ladies complain about being treated like china dolls...;)

Although on balance, I'm sure your lovers are likely very happy that you are considerate of their safety and well being.

Speaking from the other side of the equation - it's a combination of things that make it attractive. Yes the dominance/submission aspect is there; but then there are all those lovely lady bits - all within reach. Your rear, your breasts, tummy, inner thighs are all available to a wandering hand. An added bonus.

Ooooo la fucking la :D

As a devout pussy eater, I much prefer her on her back with a pillow under her ass and my face between her legs. But it's fun for a little spice in your life. And, of course, "Hey baby, sit on my face!" has a nice naughtiness to it. :)

I can't speak for women, but I love to have anyone male or female sit on my face so I can lick and suck their delicious asshole. My wife loves to have her face sat on too.

From a guy's point of view, here, but I've found that women really enjoy it.

It's a really intimate position and when you get the thighs and knees squeezing around your head as you slide your tongue in again and again and bring them closer and closer to orgasm; that's an unbeatable one. Second only to legs around my waist/back during sex itself.

I quite like the 'false sense of control' element to it. I'm sure every woman I've done it to has had the "ahh, I'm on top, I'm in control of how I work this". You can't get off with my arms locked around your thighs, you move when I want you to move, when I give you the freedom to move. Though, it is super passionate, peerlessly intimate and again, that feeling of a woman writhing around on top of your face, wet pussy grinding on your nose, chin and lips, looking up and seeing her clasping her breasts and rearing her head back... That's perfect. Utterly so.

Id say receiving oral as either sex can leave you vulnerable.
A women giving head can just as easily bite off a guys dick....

Interesting

Is it fun? Did you want to do it? Or did he want it? Does it ever work for you in terms of getting the big O?

I've had this happen a couple of times in my life, long ago, and it's kind of amazing from the man's point of view.....But it's also sometimes a challenge to "make it work," if you know what I mean.

Any experiences from men and women both are welcomed. I'm actually trying to write a story now that has this as part of a long weekend of lovemaking, and I realized that reaching beyond my own few experiences might be useful.

Thanks in advance.

Interesting on how more men seemed to comment on how a woman perceives receiving oral?

Hey Yesterday!

I don't so much get off on the fact that it feels good, because having my clit methodically licked is better, but I love the way it makes me feel, in charge, in control....dare I say dominant (because I'm not), and I love the way it makes a complete mess of your face (it's your turn bitch ;)

i love doing this especially when the woman can squirt,

into my open mouth and i swallow it, or all over my face

very sexy

Kind if like giving birth to just a head. But no pain. Just pleasure :). The more you wiggle the better it works !

Back