Pleasing you to Please me

For those that have missed the limited time videos I would be happy to repost for limited time. Give me the times you will be on so I can make sure you can view. I don't want anybody feeling left out.

I am on NOW.

Friday afternoon from 1 pm eastern for at least 3-4 hours.

sending a PM

For those that have missed the limited time videos I would be happy to repost for limited time. Give me the times you will be on so I can make sure you can view. I don't want anybody feeling left out.

No time like the present! ;)

...but most definitely also this Sunday at 11:30 AM. :)

Last edited:
Think I'll get a pedicure this weekend
attachment.php

Baby your toes are so suckable, every inch of you is sexually exciting

Now...or

Or early evening ...and pre-evening
And lunch time pacific time
Maybe a bit after lunch
Early early am

Or

Read 1st note and not this mistaken repost

Last edited:

Have you picked a time yet???

I have been checking as often as possible. Hope I do not miss this time.

Love ya'

Brilliant Idea!

With that many panties, you should consider making a kinky little quilt. :eek: Each smutty little pair you use could be left "as is" afterwards and fashioned into a square; each one with it's own seductive story. Auction off that baby here on Lit and I have a feeling your money troubles would be well behind you! ;). What perv wouldn't want to wrap themselves in your filthy frillies every night! :devil:

Videos

Late night (now) or early-ish EST works for me :)

Your vids I've seen are crazyhawt!

I work night shift so anytime between 8 AM - noonish eastern standard time is perfect...thank you....:D

I will try to post later or tomorrow. Dealing with my legal issues ughhh. Need me a free pro bono lawyer

Hope they clear up soon.

Looking forward to the special "make-up Post" from last week.

Hope all goes well for you.

Back