Applications here please

evesdream

perfect fifth
Please consider this my application to the hall of butt hurt.
Any takers?

Attachments

• bottom.jpg
    bottom.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 217
Horshack.jpg

I'm going to rest my cheek against eve's cheek.

Last edited:
I have no idea what ya'll are on about but I'm thrilled. I've been a secret admirer of Eve's for some time now and just last night I sat bolt upright in bed....my heart was pounding...hormones racing, I succumbed to my uncontrollable animalistic side and became the werebear. My memory, only flashes of chaos and violence.

Once it was all over I would sadly acknowledge a pairing between us was simply too dangerous for Eve. I dared to think of a better compliment to her than myself. Never in a million years could I have imagined. I referred to you as Yosseeve in my diary entry today.

With love....

The Last of the International Funboys

I regret to announce that I am unable to post a pic at this time as am unable to accomplish a reach-around with the phone.

I haz the sads. :(

This isn't quite what I meant when I proposed the GeeBee Hall of Butt Hurt.

This is better.

:D :D :D

I'm going to rest my cheek against eve's cheek.
That's the spirit!

Applications are still open, y'all...

I have no idea what ya'll are on about but I'm thrilled. I've been a secret admirer of Eve's for some time now and just last night I sat bolt upright in bed....my heart was pounding...hormones racing, I succumbed to my uncontrollable animalistic side and became the werebear. My memory, only flashes of chaos and violence.

Once it was all over I would sadly acknowledge a pairing between us was simply too dangerous for Eve. I dared to think of a better compliment to her than myself. Never in a million years could I have imagined. I referred to you as Yosseeve in my diary entry today.

With love....

The Last of the International Funboys

Pathos, bathos, peril you've got it all IFB how could I have been so blind?

Back