Are you a kinky, curious girl, who thinks she's a sub? Are you an experienced sub

But... You're NOT on the playground. It's the personals section, where I posted....

This reminds me of a kid I knew. When he got into any trouble, he would try to drag someone else down with him. I don't give a fuck that some other person was pretending to be something they're not. I don't give a fuck about whether you think I'm attractive, obese, or whatever. I certainly feel no need to prove myself to you.

I'm allowed to notice that you did in fact call out a newbie for refusing to prove her gender on Skype. I'm allowed to think this makes you a dick.

I did look through your posts, I have lots of time to do this from my Literotica trailer park life, and I notice you spend a lot of time declaring that female posters are actually male or demanding that women prove they're female. This is clearly your issue. If it bothers you that we're noticing it, so be it. Threaten to tattle on me all you want, I know how to handle myself on the playground.

... a personal.

Also, since you have so much time, being obese, and unnatractive, in our trailer, why don't you show me the times where I accused a female of not being a female, and was wrong? To be clear.. prove it.

And if you say that you don't have to prove it, you'll like a bigger fool than you do now.

Why you'd want to defend all the men I accurately called out is beyond me. Are you in favor of fakes?

Sinpain

Last edited:
Look, I dont know what everyone is complaining about on here but I just called him on skype and its no big deal. Everyone needs to take a chill pill. I was in the Bahamas right after he and started talking and we could not voice verify before I left. He waited for me to get home 7 or 8 days later and it was perfectly fine. I mean, if you dont like what he has to offer on this forum then do not follow his forum posts.

Mr Sinpain, I don't know if English is your native language, but it is mine. 'Any more' implies that I will no longer do something after a particular instance - in this case, my only post on your thread. In defending myself from the false accusation of multiple accounts - which could be considered as defamation in front of witnesses - I have now had to post once more. Provided you no longer respond, I shall not have to contact my barristers, and shall from now on make good on my original promise.

There's a name for what you're doing.

Most activities have names. That's the handy part of what we call "language". Most objects have names, too!

This is the personals section, right? I'm looking for a girl, who is a sub, who is 18-27, right? I don't understand why you're writing on this thread, since you're not what I'm looking for, and I don't know you, nor have I ever spoken to you here, or in real life.

You don't understand why I am writing here? You have called me! You begged for my attention. You have pretended to have control over what happens in the BDSM community on this board and what is acceptable behavior here, just to enforce your will.

"You know that when someone is found out to be a fake here, or people give ridiculous, non-logical reasons for not wanting to prove themselves via voice or cam, everyone else on lit gets told about it, right?"

You are using the passive form here to pretend that your behavior here is normal and acceptable. You want to express that you are not calling out people, you want to make it sound like it's the natural retribution here in this place for people who don't act according to your wishes. After all, the reality:"Do this or I post on your thread" sounds so wormlike that even you thought it would be a bad idea to word it that way.

And to tell you what I did:
With a few words directed at nobody I channeled all the discussion into YOUR thread. Where I have decided that the correct place is.

And now I tell you what you didn't get so far and I'm using an analogy, I'm sure you'll get it this time, we all like terrorist stories.

There are terrorists. And there are harmless people. It's completely fine to kill terrorists. But the moment you are so worried about terrorists that you see a terrorist where there is suspicious behavior and every behavior becomes suspicious when you are wearing a long beard and you decide to rather kill harmless people than letting a terrorist through, you are part of the problem and just create more terrorists. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. And I really give you the benefit of doubt regarding the good intentions, but in reality I don't believe your altruism a second. You are the TSA employee who likes to get a little second grab, because big-titted women are known to be terrorists:"Hey hold still, if you want to get on the plane. If you resist, then I have to report this. I'm not going to say that you are a terrorist, but I will have to tell my superiors that you are problematic. Not sure what will happen then, but don't blame me if you miss your flight."

Think twice how far you want to travel the road you are on.

Look, I dont know what everyone is complaining about on here but I just called him on skype and its no big deal. Everyone needs to take a chill pill. I was in the Bahamas right after he and started talking and we could not voice verify before I left. He waited for me to get home 7 or 8 days later and it was perfectly fine. I mean, if you dont like what he has to offer on this forum then do not follow his forum posts.

I have tried to stay out of posting on this thread, but it is hard for me not to after this post.

I am glad you felt comfortable enough to speak with this man via Skype. I had a few messages back and forth with this person and I was told to make a Skype account, something I have never used. I did not think he was being aggressive asking for gender verification at that point. I wrote back I understood his reasoning, I mentioned sending a soundcloud message which is something I readily use and his response back was, "Im not against it, but its sill not actual proof, since a man could have a woman do it. its simpler to just talk in real time. again, no valid excuse not to." This statement was below a threat made of, "You know that when someone is found out to be a fake here, or people give ridiculous, non-logical reasons for not wantting to prove themselves via voice or cam, everyone else on lit gets told about it, right?"

Before I even had a chance to respond back, because there were huge red flags all through his response, he had posted on my personal, "Even though she doesn't say that she's only looking for an online thing, she also doesn't want to prove her gender. Just thought you'd all like to know this. I'm not saying she's a man..... I'm just telling you want happeed so far. She also wants to know my kinks." I then, feeling backed into a corner, posted a picture of myself with my handle initials on chest to gain some type of control over the situation. I now realize what a mistake that was allowing this person to get the better of me.

If you want to interact with someone who is so incredibly distrustful that he cyber bullies any woman who does not immediately comply to his demands, he is out there for you. I don't think you will have much competition for his time or affection.

I am sorry that I am actually writing on your post Sinpain, truly I am, but I could not let this post go without clarifying what happened. I know I should not be quoting from a PM either, I realize it is wrong in many ways, but you have opened us both up to scrutiny because of your actions.

What? Oh, I'm sorry, I was talking to a very nicegirl, who had no problem with it.

I have tried to stay out of posting on this thread, but it is hard for me not to after this post.

I am glad you felt comfortable enough to speak with this man via Skype. I had a few messages back and forth with this person and I was told to make a Skype account, something I have never used. I did not think he was being aggressive asking for gender verification at that point. I wrote back I understood his reasoning, I mentioned sending a soundcloud message which is something I readily use and his response back was, "Im not against it, but its sill not actual proof, since a man could have a woman do it. its simpler to just talk in real time. again, no valid excuse not to." This statement was below a threat made of, "You know that when someone is found out to be a fake here, or people give ridiculous, non-logical reasons for not wantting to prove themselves via voice or cam, everyone else on lit gets told about it, right?"

Before I even had a chance to respond back, because there were huge red flags all through his response, he had posted on my personal, "Even though she doesn't say that she's only looking for an online thing, she also doesn't want to prove her gender. Just thought you'd all like to know this. I'm not saying she's a man..... I'm just telling you want happeed so far. She also wants to know my kinks." I then, feeling backed into a corner, posted a picture of myself with my handle initials on chest to gain some type of control over the situation. I now realize what a mistake that was allowing this person to get the better of me.

If you want to interact with someone who is so incredibly distrustful that he cyber bullies any woman who does not immediately comply to his demands, he is out there for you. I don't think you will have much competition for his time or affection.

I am sorry that I am actually writing on your post Sinpain, truly I am, but I could not let this post go without clarifying what happened. I know I should not be quoting from a PM either, I realize it is wrong in many ways, but you have opened us both up to scrutiny because of your actions.

As for you, I told you before. A pic means nothing. I can put up a pic that looks just like that, and have the initials match my screenname, if I'd thought it out from the start, like so many fakes do. I'm not saying you're fake, I'm simply saying that I didn't need to see any pics of you. I'm saying that like the very nice girl, who just spoke on my behalf, all you had to do was say "Hi" for less than thirty seconds. Well, we ended up talking for way longer than 30 seconds, since we were having fun, but the point is..... see? Look how easy it all was. No drama.

Bye now!

You all can keep flaming. I got what I was looking for.

See you out here, when I'm looking again, which may even be tomorrow. You never know.

Sinpain

Last edited:
:d

You're awesome! :D

omg, you're such an idiot! Yu called YOURSELF fat, so I went with it.

In this thread you spent a significant amount of time accusing a person of being male: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=891286.

From another thread: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=39009127&postcount=5.

And another: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=39202779&postcount=8.

There's probably more and this is just scanning your current lower case username. I'm sure you have a problem, the first step is recognizing it.

Whatever. I have no interest in you; my interest is in trying to alert naive, young, curious girls.

I'll get back to my regularly scheduled programming, sitting on my lazy, fat ass. Interesting that you accused me of a lot of body shaming things. Should how I look be the sole determiner of my worth? If this is your mindset, you are worse than I thought.

I have no problem with obese people. I have a problem with people who call themselves obese, then accuse me of calling them obese.

FYI: how do you know that the very nice girl I just finished talking to isn't a very pretty, kind, sexy BBW? You don't. Do you? I suppose if you used your super snooping abilities you could find out, the way I did, BEFORE responding to her ad?
Idiot. Begone!

Oh, and..... have a nice day! :)

Last edited:

For you it wasn’t a big deal, which is fine. But if it is a big deal, that should also be fine.

Him demanding gender “proof” before play is not necessarily an issue; it’s his handling of what followed after that’s drawing fire. Going on to veletoblue's personal when she didn't comply with his demand and implying she was lying about her gender…that’s what makes him a douche.

Worse, his reasoning for this behavior is, well…kinda pathetic. Are there guys out there pretending to be girls? Sure. Are there guys out there taking advantage of new posters through manipulation, threats, and bullying? Oh yeah.

But what do I know? I wouldn’t even consider providing any kind of “proof” to a guy I’d just met on the internet.

Gee, I must be a man. :rolleyes:

As for you, I told you before. A pic means nothing. I can put up a pic that looks just like that, and have the initials match my screenname, if I'd thought it out from the start, like so many fakes do. I'm not saying you're fake, I'm simply saying that I didn't need to see any pics of you. I'm saying that like the very nice girl, who just spoke on my behalf, all you had to do was say "Hi" for less than thirty seconds. Well, we ended up talking for way longer than 30 seconds, since we were having fun, but the point is..... see? Look how easy it all was. No drama.

Bye now!

You all can keep flaming. I got what I was looking for.

See you out here, when I'm looking again, which may even be tomorrow. You never know.

Sinpain

If she is smart and reads these posts, you will be back out here looking tomorrow which is unfortunate for the rest of us.

Bitchy? A bit, but it is that time of the month! (Which is something of course I would say to keep trying to make you believe I am a woman.)

You have though brought up the most important thing by saying, "all you had to do was say "Hi" for less than thirty seconds".

I did not have to do anything. I refused to do as told, it angered you so you went out and sought to inflict whatever damage you could. You remain oblivious to the fact that what you did to me was wrong. It was done out of spite because you did not get your way.

Your profile says it all:

Biography:
Do as I say.

To break you.

"Look how easy it was. No drama."

I would not have no gone through this drama had I complied with your demand, is that what you are trying to convey with that statement? Of course it is.

You're a liar. That's NOT what my profile says. Read it again. You edited the truth.

If she is smart and reads these posts, you will be back out here looking tomorrow which is unfortunate for the rest of us.

Bitchy? A bit, but it is that time of the month! (Which is something of course I would say to keep trying to make you believe I am a woman.)

You have though brought up the most important thing by saying, "all you had to do was say "Hi" for less than thirty seconds".

I did not have to do anything. I refused to do as told, it angered you so you went out and sought to inflict whatever damage you could. You remain oblivious to the fact that what you did to me was wrong. It was done out of spite because you did not get your way.

Your profile says it all:

Biography:
Do as I say.

To break you.

"Look how easy it was. No drama."

I would not have no gone through this drama had I complied with your demand, is that what you are trying to convey with that statement? Of course it is.

Why are you lying? You're just as bad as the rest of them.

In this age of Tinder, OKC, Grinder(if you're gay), Instagram (Where people post scantily clad pics and Scout Willis posted topless selfies, since it's legal in my city), there really is no excuse for not letting someone hear your voice for thirty seconds. None. No harm can come to you. None.

I'm done. Say as many mean things as you wish. The proof is on my side, and I stand behind everything I've said, and do. If you really are a girl, then you've learned that non-desperate men don't have time for games. I don't care about what anyone else has to say, and I don't care how many times they say illogical stuff, since I know that any girl who is serious about finding someone to have genuine fun with, knows where I'm coming from, because they don't live under a rock.

Now you can sit back, and wait for all the "heroes" to swoop in, and try to sweep you off your feet, and protect you from the "Bad man". Your welcome.

I look forward to seeing when a guy finally proclaims that he has actual proof (my kind of proof, which is that he has actually seen you on cam and spoken to you on cam, and seen your face)

At that point, I'll kick myself, for finally being wrong. I still think you may be a girl, but the fact remains that I don't know for sure. That's been my point all along.

Have a nice evening to you, your supporters, my supporters, and everyone else on lit! :D

Again, since you clearly didn't get it the first time... YOU called yourself "Fat".

Okay, I guess it's possible you weren't calling me specifically obese or stupid or unattractive in this post since you didn't explicitly say me. However, it is directed at me as you quoted my post.

If you are into big, beautiful women, then why the name calling. Calling women you've never seen obese and unattractive indicates those are the words you expect to cut them deepest. Hey, maybe I should just be glad you didn't ask me to prove I don't have a cock.

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=58093199&postcount=21

All I did was quote you. It's all there. Go look!

then you've learned that non-desperate men don't have time for games.

You are desperate. That's why you need to threaten people.

And you are completely untrustworthy - because the line between "Do this or I disclose what I know to the forum" and "Do this or I disclose what I know to your family/friends/employer" is way too thin that any reasonable person would enter this risk.

It's sad that you still did not manage to understand what this discussion is about, you are still arguing about whether it is okay to ask for a proof or whether it is not okay. This was never the discussion. And the fact that you still didn't get it, means you are a hopeless case.

"Wikilit"

You are desperate. That's why you need to threaten people.

And you are completely untrustworthy - because the line between "Do this or I disclose what I know to the forum" and "Do this or I disclose what I know to your family/friends/employer" is way too thin that any reasonable person would enter this risk.

It's sad that you still did not manage to understand what this discussion is about, you are still arguing about whether it is okay to ask for a proof or whether it is not okay. This was never the discussion. And the fact that you still didn't get it, means you are a hopeless case.

If I were desperate, we wouldn't be having this convo. Out of curiosity, when was the last time you had sex? I mean sex that you didnt have to pay for? Also, do you live in NYC? If so, we should meet in person to chat about your thoughts. :D

You need to get with the times, old man. My history shows that I don't disclose a thing, and that I'm 99% correct on my calls. The 1% I may be wrong about aren't hurt or scarred, because I thought they may have been a man. It's really no big deal, and you need to find something else to occupy our time. Fight for a real cause, like the social injustices of the world, instead of a site where horny people try awkwardly to connect with other horny people.

You know what, I'll even help you. Great, you're sad. I'm a hopeless case. A hopeless case, who gets what he wants. ou can even call me the "Julian Assange of Literotica". happy now? Does this mean you'll leave me a alone, and find something better to do with your time, like perhaps find a your own girl(or guy, or trans.) to have a good time with? Perhaps you'll try a fitness routine, eat right, and get outside more often, meet hot girls in real life (like I do) instead of obsessively policing/trolling a site that is frankly out of step with current social norms? Are you getting paid to do this? Are you an admin? At least tell me that you're an admin?

You aren't going to leave me alone, are you?

I recommend Pilates to start. ;)

Sinpain

Last edited:
You need to get with the times, old man. My history shows that I don't disclose a thing,

Your history shows that? How would we know how many people you have successfully or unsuccessfully blackmailed? Your history proves less than a tit picture.

and that I'm 99% correct on my calls.

Of course, you decide if you are correct. The Spanish Inquisition was correct 99% of the times, too, protecting us successfully from all the witches.

Fight for a real cause,

like your fight for a fake free porn site?

A hopeless case, who gets what he wants.

If you would get what you want, you wouldn't have started the whining here that you don't get what you want. :)

Despite this, "I get what I want, therefore whatever I do is acceptable" is a strange justification. I prefer people who have principles, which they will honor, even if it is to their disadvantage and not people who sacrifice them if it gives them an advantage. But hey, life would be boring without a Grima 'Sinpain' Wormtongue. How would we recognize the good if there wouldn't be the bad, too?

So tell me, when did you became so desperate that you lowered your standards? I mean, once you were so "successful" that you declared that you only play with very attractive people and by now you don't even care about the body type. And your obsession with a site that is frankly out of step with current social norms is fascinating - do you get paid for it?

Is that the best you can do?

Your history shows that? How would we know how many people you have successfully or unsuccessfully blackmailed? Your history proves less than a tit picture.

Of course, you decide if you are correct. The Spanish Inquisition was correct 99% of the times, too, protecting us successfully from all the witches.

like your fight for a fake free porn site?

If you would get what you want, you wouldn't have started the whining here that you don't get what you want. :)

Despite this, "I get what I want, therefore whatever I do is acceptable" is a strange justification. I prefer people who have principles, which they will honor, even if it is to their disadvantage and not people who sacrifice them if it gives them an advantage. But hey, life would be boring without a Grima 'Sinpain' Wormtongue. How would we recognize the good if there wouldn't be the bad, too?

So tell me, when did you became so desperate that you lowered your standards? I mean, once you were so "successful" that you declared that you only play with very attractive people and by now you don't even care about the body type. And your obsession with a site that is frankly out of step with current social norms is fascinating - do you get paid for it?

Dude... seriously. Get outside and get some pussy.

Nah, I'm still waiting for you to stick your fingers in your ears and sing "la la la". Come on, amuse me, bitch. Dance for the emperor, my little puppet.

Ok, now you're clearly a nutcase...

Nah, I'm still waiting for you to stick your fingers in your ears and sing "la la la". Come on, amuse me, bitch. Dance for the emperor, my little puppet.

.... and you bore me.

You may have the last word.

hey now you watch what you say about my master he is my master and he is lovely he makes all of my dreams come true and sometimes when I tell him my darkest fantasies he makes them come true for me and he is the best master ever so you watch what you say about him and we have so much sex all of the time me and my 2 sister subs always begging him for sex and sometimes he gets so tired of us begging for sex that he punishes us and goes out of town then he doesn’t answer his messages or calls and we are so messed up from that but it’s ok because he leaves this one sister sub in charge of us and she makes everything better until he gets back. So you watch what you say about my master because he is the best master and I will do anything for him and I will always obey him because he makes my dreams and my fantasies come true and he is probably going to spank me hard for posting this but I don’t care

ETA: He's not my master. Just mocking the threads that were posted here :)

That was funny.

hey now you watch what you say about my master he is my master and he is lovely he makes all of my dreams come true and sometimes when I tell him my darkest fantasies he makes them come true for me and he is the best master ever so you watch what you say about him and we have so much sex all of the time me and my 2 sister subs always begging him for sex and sometimes he gets so tired of us begging for sex that he punishes us and goes out of town then he doesn’t answer his messages or calls and we are so messed up from that but it’s ok because he leaves this one sister sub in charge of us and she makes everything better until he gets back. So you watch what you say about my master because he is the best master and I will do anything for him and I will always obey him because he makes my dreams and my fantasies come true and he is probably going to spank me hard for posting this but I don’t care

ETA: He's not my master. Just mocking the threads that were posted here :)

Sounds familiar too. lol! ;)

All4, I had no idea until now, that you'd mentioned me in one of your posts, and i dont recall ever talking to you. I must be getting popular.

Sinpain

Last edited:
Sounds familiar too. lol! ;)

All4, I had no idea until now, that you'd mentioned me in one of your posts, and i dont recall ever talking to you. I must be getting popular.

Sinpain
Sinpain,

Thank you for the PM. To clarify, I was being facetious in my previous post. I was actually making fun of a few of your subs that have posted here in the past... because sometimes, although not always, it's fun to make fun.

My disclaimer in stating that I was not Primalex's sub was not posted on my behalf, but rather his, as I didn't want anyone to take me seriously and think that was true of him.

I'm actually quite the fan of his, also sometimes referred to as his cheerleader.

From what I know of Primalex, I don't think he would ever own a sub like that. Read into that what you will.

Good luck in your search.

Back