Are you a kinky, curious girl, who thinks she's a sub? Are you an experienced sub

She should probably apologize for missing the mark in her review. Feeling nasty is a key component of the “Sinpain experience.” :D:rolleyes:

I see these pesky weeds have returned. Or perhaps cockroaches is a better comparison?

I value intelligence and would love to go back and pick you all apart the way you continue to try, emphasis on try, to do to sinpain in a methodical manner. I have tried somewhat, but honestly, I have a life. I go offline for awhile, since I am satisfied and have no need to regularly visit lit anymore, and I keep coming back to you and your whiney male counterpart flooding this thread.

You both annoy me.

Formulaic? Do you not see the flip side? It is called consistency. Clear evidence that sinpain conducts himself in a similar fashion over time and has to ability to adapt himself to different women/subs to illicit a strong response.

I'm a 90's baby, so this phrase comes to mind.
Don't hate the player, hate the game. ;)

Envious? Haha, no. I consider myself quite lucky to have avoided many land mines here at Lit. I’ve read this thread since it began, and there have been red flags that I’m amazed people ignore. The accolade “Yelp Dom Review” posts are so suspiciously cookie cutter, as well. Anyway, I think it’s a good thing he’s kept it all in one thread. While that’s hardly advisable, the fact that women had access to all of this and still chose to talk to him shouldn’t be minimized. An interesting cog in the Lit social experiment for sure!

Is there any particular reason why you have been keeping up with this thread since 2014? This monotonous tearing people down for trying to make connections with others is quite fascinating, in its own right. Do you get off on trying to encourage missed opportunities?

That is, if I believe that you truly aren't envious.

Is there any particular reason why you have been keeping up with this thread since 2014? This monotonous tearing people down for trying to make connections with others is quite fascinating, in its own right. Do you get off on trying to encourage missed opportunities?

That is, if I believe that you truly aren't envious.

TPH is a mod. I'm pretty sure reading threads is part of the job description.

Well, she forgot to mention how "nasty" she felt; so no bingo winner.

By the way, I have permission for you to talk to me on Skype one time to see if you can turn me on and make me feel the way he does. If you don't accept, why don't you take your trolling elsewhere...

By the way, I have permission for you to talk to me on Skype one time to see if you can turn me on and make me feel the way he does. If you don't accept, why don't you take your trolling elsewhere...

This is so childish, it must have been Sinpain's idea. I'm neither a service top nor in high school.

If I talk with you, then to get the question answered:

"Do this or I will make sure it will have bad consequences for you!" - is this negotiation with someone who is not your submissive in your book?

This is so childish, it must have been Sinpain's idea. I'm neither a service top nor in high school.

If I talk with you, then to get the question answered:

"Do this or I will make sure it will have bad consequences for you!" - is this negotiation with someone who is not your submissive in your book?

No, it’s not. So, when would you like to talk to me, so you can see just how childish I can be?😘

You can send me the answer to my question whenever you like.

Your question has been answered. You are such an incessant bore.

You have an OPINION about something that occured between sinpain and someone else SEVEN years ago. It is your OPINION because you were not involved.

Many of us have tried to get you to acknowledge that your opinion is 1) an opinion (everyone has one) and 2) wrong.

You repeat and repeat a question. No, do this or else (to be read in a villian voice) is not negotiation. You vary between implying and out right saying this is what happened between that person and sinpain. As previously stated, anyone can go back to the VERY FIRST POST of this thread and see exactly how sinpain presented himself, how he stated he would and wanted to enagage with those who CHOSE to engage and interact with him.

That person knew full well prior to speaking with sinpain. She agreed to all that as laid out in the first post. Things didn't go the way she wanted? Join the club, it's the internet, it happens. ADULTS move on. ADULTS respond to evidence, especially evidence that builds over time. All one has to do is read since then and see positive comments in the past 7 years. The only negative comments about sinpain are from you and fellow trolls who know nothing about sinpain or the way he behaves with subs, possible subs, online friends.

So, for the love of god, will you shut up man?

Over a year of knowing SIR and was finally able to make the trip to visit in person. Happy to share all went well; SIR has been authentic and honest about himself. Handsome, the voice of course, and a devilish smile that is just as I imagined. Flexible and kind in accomodating meeting my husband and continuing to support my desired path. Too little time on both sides to pursue all desires on this trip unfortunately, but the next trip is in the works.

I'm not Sinpain's friend -- nor am I in love with the guy, but maybe my long history on the website might help give him the boost of credit he deserves.

From the girls I've talked to on this website who've dealt with him, they've only had good things to say about him. Nothing evil of that nature.

I had one semi interaction with him. I was once on a Skype call where one of his subs was looking to experiment with other doms, and I gave her orders while she was on cam for me. He was there too but no voice or video from him and no interaction with me. I assume he was there as an observer for protection sake because she asked.

I can't hate on the dude and from what girls say, he's good at what he does!

My two cents.

I'm also not Sinpain's friend, just want the facts to be heard. I was also in on one of these video sessions and the gorgeous girl was most certainly real and spoke highly of Sinpain. She has only had good things to say about him in this thread.

Last edited:
Back