Hot Moms At Preschool Drop Off

I wonder if you still have this fantasy? If you do we could get very naughty on here, assuming you need to have regular meeting with a submissive horny mom whose husband travels alot

I think I have something that I need to drop off at your home this afternoon!;):devil:

Hahaha. As a teacher, I must admit its pretty awesome seeing hot mothers and fathers picking up their kids at school. Such a nice treat after a long and exhausting day! And when the hot dads come over for a little chat? EVEN BETTER.

Exactly. Pick Up is the best part of my day. And seeing a hot teacher makes it even better. I have to admit that I've flirted more than once with some cute teachers.:devil:

Exactly. Pick Up is the best part of my day. And seeing a hot teacher makes it even better. I have to admit that I've flirted more than once with some cute teachers.:devil:

Such a naughty man!
I must admit I enjoy even more when fathers who have professions that require an uniform come straight from work. I have a little student whose father is a really good looking police officer and another whose father is a freakingly hot doctor. I love my job. Haha.

Such a naughty man!
I must admit I enjoy even more when fathers who have professions that require an uniform come straight from work. I have a little student whose father is a really good looking police officer and another whose father is a freakingly hot doctor. I love my job. Haha.

Hey! What about a "professional" that comes to pick up their child in a Gucci suit - doesn't that count!

Full.....

I wonder if you still have this fantasy? If you do we could get very naughty on here, assuming you need to have regular meeting with a submissive horny mom whose husband travels alot

PM Box is full tklishsue........would love to "visit" in Pvt........:rose:

I love seeing the hot sexy Chinese mums waiting to pick their 'little emperors' up. Most dress like models.

I love seeing the hot sexy Chinese mums waiting to pick their 'little emperors' up. Most dress like models.

I bet they discreetly compete with each other to see who can look hotter, too, don't they? Lucky you! I have to settle for walking my dog in the park after the preschool drop off on days I can work from home, but hot moms in L.A. are pretty competitive too! :D

Hahaha. I work at a fairly expensive private school, and lots come with suits, but not sure if they are Gucci or what!

Do you ever get the chance to flirt with their husbands? ;)

My wife is a PreSchool Director and I sometimes help her set up special events or bring her lunch and I get to enjoy the many moms that are dropping off or picking up.
Met and flirted with a Flight attendant that later turned out to be one of the moms...it was almost awkward, but then she handed me her number and asked me to call her.
One of the teachers who works for her likes to flirt with me when she sees me.

Anybody ever posted on CL in missed connections in the hope that one of the hot moms or dads answers you back? I have posted a couple of ads and gotten responses though have never ended up meeting anybody yet.

One crazy day the teachers were dressed in 1950's clothing (the young cute ones looked super sexy) and the moms were all decked out in tight workout gear. I didn't know where to look. It was turn on overload. Instead of heading to work, I went home, fucked the shit out of my wife (fantasizing about the morning) and then left.

I feel the need to resurrect this thread, because I've discovered something better than the pre-school drop off: pre-school camp drop off.

I had to drop my youngest off this morning and hope to have to do it again soon. You still have the same teachers and moms. Though with the weather warming up there are more sun dresses and no jackets over the workout clothes. Plus, there are now the college student counselors many of whom are dressed a tiny bit inappropriately for summer job with kids.

Best of all no one is really in a rush so you get a bit more time to talk to people.

I feel the need to resurrect this thread, because I've discovered something better than the pre-school drop off: pre-school camp drop off.

I had to drop my youngest off this morning and hope to have to do it again soon. You still have the same teachers and moms. Though with the weather warming up there are more sun dresses and no jackets over the workout clothes. Plus, there are now the college student counselors many of whom are dressed a tiny bit inappropriately for summer job with kids.

Best of all no one is really in a rush so you get a bit more time to talk to people.

You bring up some very important and overlooked bonuses to this time of year. Some of these ladies and young ladies are more than willing to continue the conversation over a coffee or lunch. Many of them are just waiting for someone to show them some interest.

Though with the weather warming up there are more sun dresses and no jackets over the workout clothes. Plus, there are now the college student counselors many of whom are dressed a tiny bit inappropriately for summer job with kids.

sundresses and bikinis, the best clothing items ever invented

Oh how I do love this thread... makes me ponder about my younger days working at the elementary school and as a library clerk. But getting checked out at drop off just makes me day every time! :heart: Thanks to all the admiring Dads out there!

Oh how I do love this thread... makes me ponder about my younger days working at the elementary school and as a library clerk. But getting checked out at drop off just makes me day every time! :heart: Thanks to all the admiring Dads out there!

You just gave me something to look forward to when we move beyond preschool into kindergarten: school librarians.

You just gave me something to look forward to when we move beyond preschool into kindergarten: school librarians.

Volunteer at the school, teachers and librarians are very fond of the dads who are there during the day...opens lots of doors with them and the moms as well.

Back