The Digital Ireland ( Irish ) Thread

funny-irish-quotes.jpg

Have a merry St Patricks, sure have one in his honour
Bí sásta Naomh Pádraig, tá ceann ina onóir

1897000_718362851517980_766280922_n.jpg

>Sol

St patricks day is a disgrace. St patrick symbolizes the downfall of irish religion and culter and the triumph of the biggest scam in history (christianity) overcoming our indigenous ways. It makes me sick to see people celebrate this bible banger shit

oh yea, by the way while im in this thead anyone who's irish in america needs to read
How the Irish Became White by noel Ignatiev.

St patricks day is a disgrace. St patrick symbolizes the downfall of irish religion and culter and the triumph of the biggest scam in history (christianity) overcoming our indigenous ways. It makes me sick to see people celebrate this bible banger shit

Celebrate?
It's an excuse to go down the pub and drink green Guinness

>Sol

Thank you!

Probably. I feel the ultimate eradication stemmed from the removal of the Irish language and sense of self shortly followed.

>Sol

Exactly, since most of our traditions were oral until we had outside corruption anyway. You should look up a recent article in the economist magazine about how northern ireland has a whole bunch of nationalist school were all interaction and lessons happen in irish. Theyre trying to bring it back, and their premise is exactly wsat you said.
<3

Exactly, since most of our traditions were oral until we had outside corruption anyway. You should look up a recent article in the economist magazine about how northern ireland has a whole bunch of nationalist school were all interaction and lessons happen in irish. Theyre trying to bring it back, and their premise is exactly wsat you said.
<3

Well some of us natives are simi fluent ;)

You are welcome! I would love to be at the pub with you, but I can't fly with this head cold. So could you have a pint for me?

Sure, never a problem to have one more :D Home you get better soon!

>Sol

What an ignorant cunt you are

According to who?

Well approximately 1500 yeas of Christian indoctrination ie circa 500ad. And it's Resurrection in the late 1600's as a notable calender day pre-defeat of the Catholic Jacobites which preceded the act of union axexing Ireland as part of Britain

>Sol

Well approximately 1500 yeas of Christian indoctrination ie circa 500ad. And it's Resurrection in the late 1600's as a notable calender day pre-defeat of the Catholic Jacobites which preceded the act of union axexing Ireland as part of Britain

>Sol

Without Catholicism Ireland would still be England's puppet, like it or not.

As for St. Patricks day, millions celebrate it, millions. So just because some tart with a potty mouth says it's a sham, does not make it a sham.

I mean what does she want? The fucking days of Boudicca

Without Catholicism Ireland would still be England's puppet, like it or not.

As for St. Patricks day, millions celebrate it, millions. So just because some tart with a potty mouth says it's a sham, does not make it a sham.

I mean what does she want? The fucking days of Boudicca

Lolzzzzzzzzzz ireland is christianities puppet. a puppet is a puppet. Christianity destroyed us just liek they destroyed everything else they ever touched. Now if youre a christian, say i offended youre religion, dont try to mask it like i dont know what im talking about hunny.

Lolzzzzzzzzzz ireland is christianities puppet. a puppet is a puppet. Christianity destroyed us just liek they destroyed everything else they ever touched. Now if youre a christian, say i offended youre religion, dont try to mask it like i dont know what im talking about hunny.

You haven't offended me, I just find your comments incredible.

So ignorant it's untrue, if you really have such an issue with Christianity then why don't you just fuck off to Saudi Arabia?

......so, ignoring the previous argument that somewhat killed the thread (not that it was alive before)...

How is everyone doing this morning? What you all up to?

Back