Linked Bi-Sexual Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree with Lynn.... The pictures that show two of the same sex pleasing one of the opposite sex, although isn't blatantly bisexual, but is a great opportunity for Bisexuality to blossom. Allot of hetero guys are reluctant to double team a woman because they don't feel comfortable in that close a proximity to another sexy guy. And many times they are reluctant because they want the woman all to themselves. Therefore just being in that threesome is opening the door. So it is my opinion that although some of the pics are not depicting active bisxual acts, that they are precursors to hot and steamy bisexuality. The imagination does the rest for me. :)

Well put, BiT. In the many times that I've been in multi-partner encounters anyone who had never actually had contact with a person of the same sex was deffinately interested and most often experienced some kind of bisex before the party was over.

??????

Attachments

• tumblr_lni8c9yI1Z1qlis7so1_400.jpg
    tumblr_lni8c9yI1Z1qlis7so1_400.jpg
    33.9 KB · Views: 448
  • tumblr_lnuhsnU6EE1qlis7so1_400.jpg
    tumblr_lnuhsnU6EE1qlis7so1_400.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 367
  • tumblr_mu7e8phnHB1qfqjuko1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mu7e8phnHB1qfqjuko1_500.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 349
  • tumblr_muhjnkaD9S1rmoiqio1_500.jpg
    tumblr_muhjnkaD9S1rmoiqio1_500.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 344
  • tumblr_mu469yjZZO1sr46too1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mu469yjZZO1sr46too1_500.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 372
Close enough to bi for me. :)

Technically strap-on, though it looks like a transsexual - it's not. But bi enough for me. :)

Closer to bi, but not really bi enough yet. :)

Too gay or bi?

Closer to bi, I think

MUCH closer to bi!

Now THAT'S really BI!

And so is this!

My favorite kind of bi. Just leaning in for a kiss or a taste of his own?

Okay, since I'm here, I'll take a taste.

Oh wait, that tastes damn good!

Note to Robert: Just having a bit of fun! I get what you're saying. There are lots of pic threads here at Lit. I tend to limit myself to pics that show some sort of guy on guy with a chick around action. I shy away from most of the cuckold material I find along the way. Same with the gay material, though some of the gay photography is really great photography. Still, as others have said, implied bi is good, too.

Technically strap-on, though it looks like a transsexual - it's not. But bi enough for me. :)

Too gay or bi?

Closer to bi, I think

MUCH closer to bi!

Now THAT'S really BI!

And so is this!

Note to Robert: Just having a bit of fun! I get what you're saying. There are lots of pic threads here at Lit. I tend to limit myself to pics that show some sort of guy on guy with a chick around action. I shy away from most of the cuckold material I find along the way. Same with the gay material, though some of the gay photography is really great photography. Still, as others have said, implied bi is good, too.

Goddamn! From the 3rd one on I got harder and harder. I've saved them all, and when I have time, I'm going to have to cum to all of them. I just don't which one first. I fucking love the ones where the guys are getting it on while the woman watches. So hot.....SO FUCKING HOT!!

I especially like the ones where one of the guys is getting cummed on or into his mouth. Yum!

I especially like the ones where one of the guys is getting cummed on or into his mouth. Yum!

Completely agree!!!

I thought the group images from yesterday were hot until I got started opening today's images...WOW! But "feeding him" (as the guy being fed) is right at the top of my sexual bucket list.

Strongly suspect that I'll be revisiting those later in the day.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone for the kudo's. Just doing what I can to keep things rolling while Tom's away. Fun to share what I find. Meanwhile, I'm afraid I might have to apply the same words to myself:

I'm out of here for the next few weeks. Hope everybody does a good job of keeping this thread going. ;)

Doing what the stripper/cop says to do

Would you kiss her when she's done with these?

Because girls go both ways, too

Because girls go both ways, too. v2

Love her smile!

Keeping him in practice with her strap-on

Oops, caught!

Caught or office slut?

A nice way to kiss

Another nice way to kiss

Thanks everyone for the kudo's. Just doing what I can to keep things rolling while Tom's away. Fun to share what I find. Meanwhile, I'm afraid I might have to apply the same words to myself:

Doing what the stripper/cop says to do

Would you kiss her when she's done with these?

Because girls go both ways, too

Because girls go both ways, too. v2

Love her smile!

Keeping him in practice with her strap-on

Oops, caught!

Caught or office slut?

A nice way to kiss

Another nice way to kiss

"Another nice way to kiss" is my fav!!! Super erotic and sexy!!!

It's look like so much fun to me :)

Too gay or bi?

Closer to bi, I think

MUCH closer to bi!

Now THAT'S really BI!

And so is this!

Great pics, Bucky! Every one of them.
Thanks!!

Thanks for leaving us with some great images... enjoy your trip.

In a heartbeat!!

Totally great to see a woman enjoying a bit of kink.

And those kisses speak for themselves... awesome!

Would love to be on the receiving end of that load... mmmm.

I've never had the urge to take a strap-on up the ass but damn... I think I'd let her do anything she wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back