Wife needs help

My gawd! There is not a single part of her body that I would ignore. Absolutely delicious!

One very sexy lady.Making me very hard and horny. Keep the pics coming as they are making me do the same.

I was going to respond to say I liked the purple one best...but then I thought of how short and transparent the peach one was so was going to say that one...but then I realized how classy and erotic she appeared in the black one so I was going to say THAT one...but purple is my favorite color so I went back to that one....and by the time the confusion cleared and I had decided, you'd already posted these deliciously yummy shots in the purple lace. Saying "Mmmmm" to this photograph is redefining the meaning of the word "understatement" in the dictionary. Impeccably inviting won't come close either, but it's the best I can come up with. Each of these shots is proof your wife needs no help what-so-ever, she's finger licking delectable! Thanks for sharing!

I was going to respond to say I liked the purple one best...but then I thought of how short and transparent the peach one was so was going to say that one...but then I realized how classy and erotic she appeared in the black one so I was going to say THAT one...but purple is my favorite color so I went back to that one....and by the time the confusion cleared and I had decided, you'd already posted these deliciously yummy shots in the purple lace. Saying "Mmmmm" to this photograph is redefining the meaning of the word "understatement" in the dictionary. Impeccably inviting won't come close either, but it's the best I can come up with. Each of these shots is proof your wife needs no help what-so-ever, she's finger licking delectable! Thanks for sharing!

It's not the colors only it's the way those fit her sexy body!

Back