Show me your pussy.

Oh Bronze, that pic makes me want to attack you, every time I see it.

Chippy, gorgeous!

Tiger wood. I love it, it was a fucking pain to put in but I'm so happy with it.

Tiger wood....thats goncalo alves right?

I have a couple of saw handles made out of it and a bunch i am going to make jewelry boxes out of...nice stuff

Tiger wood....thats goncalo alves right?

I have a couple of saw handles made out of it and a bunch i am going to make jewelry boxes out of...nice stuff

Yes, exactly. Expensive but I wanted that look for my family room so I paid the money. I treasure that choice every day when I sit down in front of the fireplace.

Yes, exactly. Expensive but I wanted that look for my family room so I paid the money. I treasure that choice every day when I sit down in front of the fireplace.

Beautiful.

I just don't like when they put a fake name on wood like that, like, they call jatoba ,Brazilian cherry as a marketing tool...its not cherry

Beautiful.

I just don't like when they put a fake name on wood like that, like, they call jatoba ,Brazilian cherry as a marketing tool...its not cherry

I've been in construction long enough to be alright with layman's terms. It doesn't offend me.

Like when they call it cement huh

I know the difference between the two. Sometimes it doesn't matter if someone else doesn't.

Or the fact that concrete isn't actually cured for 20 years. Yeah. A finish carpenter might not really need to know that.

Why can't all this be in the Not Your Average Pussy thread? I don't see the difference.

I know the difference between the two. Sometimes it doesn't matter if someone else doesn't.

Or the fact that concrete isn't actually cured for 20 years. Yeah. A finish carpenter might not really need to know that.

All he needs to know is that it has to "dry" for a couple days

Leo Bug Bigglesworth

c201cc4a-6ebd-483f-8fff-6cdd3df67427_zps04e5ef7a.jpg

Here is Ruby and her best buddy, Elvira. All my kitties love the dog.

33e06580-8baa-44a8-b964-2ad01aec7b7a_zps2e942ce9.jpg

Back