Hi! I'm new. Just being polite and saying hi... did I mention I was new? Um... hi.

Just read the e-mail from the boss man... looks like mowi is taking another unexpected trip this week. Will I be traveling closer or further away from you? Will I continue to effortlessly switch between speaking in first-person and third-person? Will I meet super sexy new travel mates? Tune in next week for the answers to all of these inquires and more right here on... *insert clever, quirky title here*

Yeah... I should probably sign off and get some sleep. Lol. Sorry for the weird. :)

Just came across this gem of a thread today so thought I'd say hello. And that 'weird' is always welcome here. ;)

Will I continue to effortlessly switch between speaking in first-person and third-person?

I made an account to recognize how brilliant this was; It seems to have gone unnoticed.

Mowi, you seem like a lovely girl.
Articulate, composed, and suggestively forward.

I can't welcome you for obvious reasons, but I'm confident that people are going to love you here.

Riiiiiiiiide innnnnn-to the Danja Zooooooooone

Marry me.

Out along the edge
Is always where I burn to be
The further on the edge
The hotter the intensity

Highway to the Danger Zone
I'm gonna take you
Right into the Danger Zone
Highway to the Danger Zone
Right into the Danger Zone

... my vows? Lol

I made an account to recognize how brilliant this was; It seems to have gone unnoticed.

Mowi, you seem like a lovely girl.
Articulate, composed, and suggestively forward.

I can't welcome you for obvious reasons, but I'm confident that people are going to love you here.

I'm confident that I'm a fan... of people... who are fans of me. It just makes everything easier when people like you. Thus, I usually aim to please. ;) Thank you for the kind words and recognition. I feel surprisingly welcomed, despite the "obvious reasons". :)

Back