NFL Football 2013

Mainly, because Irsay moved them in the middle of the night, and it cost Maryland a fortune to get the Browns to move to Baltimore.

Irsay was looking at other cities to move them: Jacksonville, Phoenix, New York City, and Memphis as well as Indy. Who knows, the game could have been in NYC :eek:

and I'm still pissed they moved....

So is everyone else in Baltimore.

Mainly, because Irsay moved them in the middle of the night, and it cost Maryland a fortune to get the Browns to move to Baltimore.

Oh I'm not saying you are wrong, I agree with your anger.

BaltimoreColts4753.png

Irsay was looking at other cities to move them: Jacksonville, Phoenix, New York City, and Memphis as well as Indy. Who knows, the game could have been in NYC :eek:

I never followed it that closely, I was a fan of Bert Jones, Johhny Unitas was before my time. But I just remember the evening news, showing how Irsay was packing up trucks at midnight, for a move to Indy. I can still see the visual in my mind....

Maybe now Kansas City will understand what they have in Andy Reid.

Which is to say, a choker who will ALWAYS lose the big game.

Another missed opportunity, you fat bastard.

The one thing I did notice was that when KC had the lead and the ball, later in the game, they kept passing. I did hear some of those same rumblings when Reid was in Philly, he was pass first. So maybe there is some merit to blasting Reid.....

The one thing I did notice was that when KC had the lead and the ball, later in the game, they kept passing. I did hear some of those same rumblings when Reid was in Philly, he was pass first. So maybe there is some merit to blasting Reid.....

Or...

...your All-Pro running back has been literally knocked-out of the game since the 1st quarter, Luck is leading the Colts on the 2nd-best come-from-behind in League history, and your own QB is putting-up career numbers.

Only amateurs will blame Reid for continuing to pass amid such circumstances...

...yesterday's comeback win for the Colts was all about Luck.

Sunday

Bengal charger game is tough defensive affair so far. Bengals D is playing well after initial SD drive.

Exactly.

Just remember next year, and the year after that, etc., when he does the exact same thing.

Or...

...your All-Pro running back has been literally knocked-out of the game since the 1st quarter, Luck is leading the Colts on the 2nd-best come-from-behind in League history, and your own QB is putting-up career numbers.

I am indeed an unabashed amateur. I defer to your "pro-ness", since you obviously have it figured out.

I also know what we Philadelphians watched for 14 years with the Eagles. It doesn't matter what Reid's personnel is, he'll always do the exact same thing. Which is lose big games. Name one time, just once, when he was lauded for his coaching savvy to out-coach the guy on the other sideline.

I'm not a trained musician, either, but I know what a tuba looks like.

and I'm still pissed they moved....

while i dont live in baltimore, i am not sure how one could still be pissed over a team leaving 30 years ago, particularly when have had a team for almost 20 years, and that team has been successful

I turned it off. They were self-destructing.
You just never know what Cincy team will show up.....

They fired Marty Schottenheimer because he couldnt win in the playoffs, well, Marvin Lewis.....ya know?

4th Quarter....see what happens

Or...

or luck....

I am indeed an unabashed amateur. I defer to your "pro-ness", since you obviously have it figured out.

I also know what we Philadelphians watched for 14 years with the Eagles. It doesn't matter what Reid's personnel is, he'll always do the exact same thing. Which is lose big games. Name one time, just once, when he was lauded for his coaching savvy to out-coach the guy on the other sideline.

I'm not a trained musician, either, but I know what a tuba looks like.

You philly people kept saying McNabb throws balls in the dirt.....our Redskins brought him in here anyway....guess what he did, consistently

You just never know what Cincy team will show up.....

They fired Marty Schottenheimer because he couldnt win in the playoffs, well, Marvin Lewis.....ya know?

4th Quarter....see what happens

marty coached in cleveland, son. not cincy. they're kinda on different sides of the state.

I wonder if Eagles fans are blame Any Reid for their team's loss last night, too.

Oh yes he did, and Chip Kelly didn't coach Andy Reid losing out of them. /sarcasm

Typical philly, yeah those same philly fans that beat up mascots , the drunken bums, be happy your first year coach won the division, got into the playoffs and the future looks bright..... I'd trade with ya

Cincinnati is enough to make me puke. I don't even know why I watch.

Back