StackeyDreams...of Teasing You..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serving cake...Nekkid...with a hard on. This all sounds too inappropriate for me!

Finally sitting down to relax after a long day....off....is that what that was?? :D

Here are a few more purple sundress pics I took on Friday morning.

I was enjoying being naughty in one of my gardens :devil:

OK, so the last one wasnt in the garden....but I thought it was garden ish :D seeing as it does feature a lotus in full bloom hehehehe

Great stuff :rose:

I love starting my day with a brisk walk. I usually go about 2 miles. So nice and peaceful and leaves the mind open for lots of great, naughty fantasizing....mmmmmmm

Here I am.....on my walk, had to stop and stretch the hammies out after, they get tight after those hills.

Any volunteers to help aid in my stretching routine? :devil: :D

Attachments

• outforawalk.jpg
    outforawalk.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 665
  • outforawalk2.jpg
    outforawalk2.jpg
    75.8 KB · Views: 653
  • outforawalk3.jpg
    outforawalk3.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 665
  • outforawalk4.jpg
    outforawalk4.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 1,079
I love starting my day with a brisk walk. I usually go about 2 miles. So nice and peaceful and leaves the mind open for lots of great, naughty fantasizing....mmmmmmm

Here I am.....on my walk, had to stop and stretch the hammies out after, they get tight after those hills.

[raises hand]

attachment.php

I gladly volunteer to help with those hammies. Run my hands all over those. :D

OOOOOO. ME ME ME

Mmmmm... Would love to run into you on the trail where those lovely breasts would have me fantasizing!

I'm not much of a runner, but I believe u could start running if that ass was in front of me ;)

mmmmm wanna slip in the bushes with me?;):devil::kiss:

love to go for a walk with you

and even better is figuring out how the hell you got this fantastic shot

attachment.php

Finally sitting down to relax after a long day....off....is that what that was?? :D

Here are a few more purple sundress pics I took on Friday morning.

I was enjoying being naughty in one of my gardens :devil:

OK, so the last one wasnt in the garden....but I thought it was garden ish :D seeing as it does feature a lotus in full bloom hehehehe

Can I come over and play in your garden ? :devil:
Very nice pics :)

Mmmmm... Would love to run into you on the trail where those lovely breasts would have me fantasizing!

Hmmmm, you'd have to share those fantasies with me mmmm
I'm not much of a runner, but I believe u could start running if that ass was in front of me

I don't run either :D Id just stay a steady, teasing, booty wiggling walk :D

mmmmm wanna slip in the bushes with me?kiss:

A slip into the bush is always a good idea :D
Mmmmm. I'll stretch you real good. In multiple ways!

Great! Need to stay limber ;)

There is no worry that pics like this http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1216463&d=1370272377 will cause something to blow, especially with the frantic stroking happening here at this very moment. D

Sounds like You have some lotion ready for me. :devil:

love to go for a walk with you

and even better is figuring out how the hell you got this fantastic shot

attachment.php

That was fun, lucky shot!

Can I come over and play in your garden ?
Very nice pics

Yes! But I will put you to work! ;) :p

So, playm0mum and I have been having some silly fun comparing how much our boobies look alike.

:D :D :D :D hehehe

we had fun trading pics and making this....so all of you can see the comparison. :)

Hers are bigger than mine, but shaped so similar.

So may I present our silly boob collage :D

Oh goody, evil twin sisters.

I'd love to help your stretch those lovely legs of yours. Did I mention that I'm a leg man? :devil:

Mmm very sexy. With a figure like yours I imagine you being the pied piper of your neighborhood. You go out for a walk and men start to filter out of their homes because they "happen to be" going for a walk also. And I can't say that I would blame them.

And yes, I would love to help stretch you. :devil:

This one!! This one is my favorite so far. So close, just makes me want to run my finger tips down your spine. You are georgous!

L

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back