Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the cat o' nine tails not do it for him? :rolleyes::devil::rose:

One of the ladies in our building threatened to call the cops on him for having his music too loud at two this morning. I talked to him, calmed him down, listened to him for a few hours, and now he's passed out on the living room floor.

Bad irresponsible MILF. Spent all your money on food! Oh, and building work to the house. No, you should not be allowed to spend what little is left of your own money on going to meet up with your own brother in the summer. Need it for going to Über Stepford and buying meals out with too much fat and sugar in them.

:rolleyes:

I plan to go and meet my brother and his family this summer!

One of the ladies in our building threatened to call the cops on him for having his music too loud at two this morning. I talked to him, calmed him down, listened to him for a few hours, and now he's passed out on the living room floor.

I've spent a night with a 24 y.o.. Other than calming him down until he passed out, I think you might have done it wrong. ;)

Good for you for contributing to his welfare and that of your community. :rose:

I've spent a night with a 24 y.o.. Other than calming him down until he passed out, I think you might have done it wrong. ;)

Good for you for contributing to his welfare and that of your community. :rose:

I did it right the last time I spent the night with someone his age. :devil:

No, they weren't.
You could almost hear the piscene laughter at our efforts to catch something.
Huge carp lay just under surface backing in the warmth, and away from the passing boats.
And Heaven knows where the Bream and Chub were hiding.

No, they weren't.
You could almost hear the piscene laughter at our efforts to catch something.
Huge carp lay just under surface backing in the warmth, and away from the passing boats.
And Heaven knows where the Bream and Chub were hiding.

May I suggest a bait for Carp and Drum of all kinds. Cheap bran flakes and strawberry soda water. Make a three quarter inch ball of the brand flakes wet with the soda water. Mold it around a half inch treble hook. Fish it either on bottom or float it shallow under a cork.

May I suggest a bait for Carp and Drum of all kinds. Cheap bran flakes and strawberry soda water. Make a three quarter inch ball of the brand flakes wet with the soda water. Mold it around a half inch treble hook. Fish it either on bottom or float it shallow under a cork.

Thank you for the hint. If it works, it could revolutionise local tactics.
(Carp - yes. Drum - WTF ?)
:)

PS. OK. Dead !

Thank you for the hint. If it works, it could revolutionise local tactics.
(Carp - yes. Drum - WTF ?)
:)

PS. OK. Dead !

Drum are like Carp with the same under slung mouth and bottom feeding habits but they are normally in salt or brackish water.

Drum are like Carp with the same under slung mouth and bottom feeding habits but they are normally in salt or brackish water.

Thanks, but I am nowhere near brackish water (unless the chemical Works has an accident).

The Gee Bee Story Thread

Hello. :)

I'm girlsmiley. I usually post over on the General Board. :rose:

We have a story thread. It's a bit of fun.

Here's a link if you'd like to join in.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=873365

This thread is for anecdotes from your life. Longer than a Blurt, but short enough we all don't get too bored. They can be poignant or pointless, funny or sad, whatever.

Go!

Hullo girlsmiley

thanks for telling us about it!
:rose:

Duchess, get your ears round this:
Pavarotti
and turn up the Volume (or use headphones). It is pure magic.

There was doubt in some quarters when he came to London for the first time to sing this. Then they heard him sing those high Cs. (about 5 minutes in).
What makes it more admirable is that this tricky bit comes (apparently) early on so the voice has not exactly 'bedded in' so to speak.

It's supposed to be a comedy, but as seems usual with Grand Opera the story line is a bit daft.

I already have - too often. :rolleyes:

LOL, I knew you'd be on that thread. I must go and check it out! Er, after I've read all your stories and reviewed them. :eek: (And after I've marked this load of essays.)

HP, that sounds so delicious! I am torn, as I only have a wretched netbook to listen to music through; I don't want to spoil Pavarotti's high Cs. Do you have any advice on speakers for some silly little netbook, which might enhance my listening experience without making it impossible to continue to feed my child? I can't bear it, I'm going to click on the link.
:rose:

Hooray! Piglet is very proud, she has learned to multi-task. Now she can brush her teeth while having a wee. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back