One more time, maybe....

Status
Not open for further replies.
See that curve right there? I would love to feel the palm of your hand pressing into that one.
That one? *applies gentle but firm pressure*

That's wonderful news! Wait...are you trying to talk me out of giving you a massage?

Which psych class did you have this semester? I loved psychology...I loved all of the social sciences really.

I would never talk you out of giving me a massage. No no no no no no. Massage away! I never turn one down.

General psych. Only reason I'm doing decent in the class is the teacher is really nice and makes it as fun as possible.

Another from the new set?

attachment.php

*Crawls up behind you... kisses your neck... cups your breast from behind*... i wish!!

Something simple for now. Well, something simple that's already on hand. The second of these was already posted, I thought I would add it's partner for those of you that like to see the glasses.

My camera and I...we'll be back there *points* for a bit if anyone needs me. :kiss:

attachment.php

attachment.php

I do like the glasses!

You're welcome!

It's great to see you in such a good mood again tonight. :rose:

That one? *applies gentle but firm pressure*

I would never talk you out of giving me a massage. No no no no no no. Massage away! I never turn one down.

General psych. Only reason I'm doing decent in the class is the teacher is really nice and makes it as fun as possible.

*purrs*

Oh yes...that's perfect!

Good! I just had to be sure. I find that for me it's often more relaxing to give a massage than it is to receive one.

They really do have to pack a ton of info into general psych. So much so that you never get a chance to delve into anything very interesting. I love classes like that, professors like that. My cultural anthropology professor was so amazing. I could have spent twice as much time in that class just so that I could listen to her tell stories.

*Crawls up behind you... kisses your neck... cups your breast from behind*... i wish!!

You're right you know...it really is a great position for that. I wish too!! There are a couple of others in this set that I think you might enjoy. :kiss:

I do like the glasses!

For you then...I'll keep them on. I might need them to protect my eyes anyway.

Thank you. It's nice to be in a good mood again. :rose:

You should always be. :)

My god woman! It just got so hot in here! Absolutely sexy!:devil:
Thank you so much. I had something semi-intelligent to say here but my imagination started merging that picture with one of yours and the climbing comment and all else was forgotten.

I am loving the new set!!!!! :devil::devil::devil:

Thanks!! There's lots of ass in the ones I still have to edit. Lots of everything really. I got a bit carried away for it being such a simple set. :kiss:

Thanks!! There's lots of ass in the ones I still have to edit. Lots of everything really. I got a bit carried away for it being such a simple set. :kiss:

Carried away is good. Not a one of us is going to say "go easy with those" LOL

Carried away is good. Not a one of us is going to say "go easy with those" LOL

I seriously anticipate the day that someone does. That would be awesome! I have people that tell me to put my clothes back on if I get too naked and friend here that says I spend too much time taking pics and posting. It's really just a matter of time! :D

I seriously anticipate the day that someone does. That would be awesome! I have people that tell me to put my clothes back on if I get too naked and friend here that says I spend too much time taking pics and posting. It's really just a matter of time! :D

Just don't catch cold.

Just don't catch cold.

It'll probably be you ya know. The paranoid part of my brain imagines you being terribly disapproving every time I post something that requires an offsite link. Practical brain says paranoid brain is projecting again. :rolleyes:

There's such a thing as too naked? Really? Wow. And there's no way to spend too much time taking pics and posting. Must be a very close friend. Oh, that I could be taking your pictures.

Likewise

The things I want to do to that ass....

Well hello there stranger. Long time no see. I hope you've been doing well.

There's such a thing as too naked? Really? Wow. And there's no way to spend too much time taking pics and posting. Must be a very close friend. Oh, that I could be taking your pictures.

There is if the main reason you're looking is because you like corsets and lingerie. Not an overly close friend, I just have a tendency to make friends with very opinionated people. I could certainly use a photographer. Are you any good with lighting? I'm terrible at it. :eek:

Here's one of the simpler ones for now while I go figure out which of the others I want to edit and post. I should have done something, anything, with the lighting. Some of these came out WAY too bright. I should know better by now. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCF0847_Lit.jpg
    DSCF0847_Lit.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 411
There is if the main reason you're looking is because you like corsets and lingerie. Not an overly close friend, I just have a tendency to make friends with very opinionated people. I could certainly use a photographer. Are you any good with lighting? I'm terrible at it. :eek:

Nothing wrong with opinions.

I'm pretty sure I could fumble my way through lighting till I really got the hang of it. I adore the newest pic. Lighting might be a bit off, but you're just sexy as it gets

Ok.

Nothing wrong with opinions.

I'm pretty sure I could fumble my way through lighting till I really got the hang of it. I adore the newest pic. Lighting might be a bit off, but you're just sexy as it gets

Nope, not at all. There's a difference between opinionated and argumentative. I really like opinionated people.

I'll help! And by help I mean, I'll sit quietly while you figure out what you want to try to do with it. You should see the original for that one though...for most of these really. Both my skin and my hair has sort of a greenish tint to it. There's going to be a lot of sepia and black and white in this set! :D

Ok.

Nope, not at all. There's a difference between opinionated and argumentative. I really like opinionated people.

I'll help! And by help I mean, I'll sit quietly while you figure out what you want to try to do with it. You should see the original for that one though...for most of these really. Both my skin and my hair has sort of a greenish tint to it. There's going to be a lot of sepia and black and white in this set! :D

Good thing I like sepia and B&W then. I know a little bit about lighting. Enough to be dangerous LOL

Good thing I like sepia and B&W then. I know a little bit about lighting. Enough to be dangerous LOL

My biggest issue is this: All of the lighting in my home is built in. I don't really have any desk lamps, table lamps, etc. The only other light fixtures here are the red heat lamps for the lizard and snake that I was playing around in the one night. It makes it incredibly difficult to work with directional lighting, diffuse the light at the source, or much of anything else really. So I'm generally stuck either trying to catch the daylight coming through a window if I'm awake at the right time of day (which isn't very likely lately) or dealing with harsh overhead lighting.

If all else fails you could always just use the light to make shadow puppets on my skin. :D

My biggest issue is this: All of the lighting in my home is built in. I don't really have any desk lamps, table lamps, etc. The only other light fixtures here are the red heat lamps for the lizard and snake that I was playing around in the one night. It makes it incredibly difficult to work with directional lighting, diffuse the light at the source, or much of anything else really. So I'm generally stuck either trying to catch the daylight coming through a window if I'm awake at the right time of day (which isn't very likely lately) or dealing with harsh overhead lighting.

If all else fails you could always just use the light to make shadow puppets on my skin. :D

Nothing a few cheap floor, table and goose-neck lamps and ghetto reflector's can't attempt to fix. Shadow puppets would be fun though

Nothing a few cheap floor, table and goose-neck lamps and ghetto reflector's can't attempt to fix. Shadow puppets would be fun though

Maybe we can play with finger paints after we're done with the shadow puppets. THAT would actually make an amazing series of pictures.

Yeah, I know...it's still probably not something that I'm likely to do though. I do have access to another house that's unoccupied but still furnished. Maybe I'll go over tomorrow and see if they have any decent lighting to play in.

A couple of people had asked me to post pictures of what I wore to my son's graduation. It was a pretty casual event and I've already posted a couple of pics of my face and most of the clothes I wore earlier. I didn't get a chance to take any other pictures that didn't include other family members until until an hour(ish) ago so these were sort of taken while sprawled out on the couch contemplating sleep and looking rather wilted.

Yes...mom-next-door looks like a librarian. :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
lovely and natural hun :) x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back