Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awww

Well, this is nice to hear everyone is getting along. It is very cold here today. I blame the rain we had a few days ago. I was bundled up in a Spiderman comforter earlier, but decided to turn the heat back on, instead.

I am happy for OK and HS. Public affirmation is a big step in the online world Daddy/lo... I wish you both love, happiness, and completion of one another. :heart:

INL, UBW, Stan, Cookie, wishing you all productive Sundays...

Thank you sweet girl............. You too!

Well, this is nice to hear everyone is getting along. It is very cold here today. I blame the rain we had a few days ago. I was bundled up in a Spiderman comforter earlier, but decided to turn the heat back on, instead.

I am happy for OK and HS. Public affirmation is a big step in the online world Daddy/lo... I wish you both love, happiness, and completion of one another. :heart:

Mornin' sunshine! You can snuggle with INL and me under the big blankie until your house warms up. :)

I'm so happy for them. I know that feeling of wanting to scream from the rooftops of newly found love and that special relationship we all dream of. This is one of the few places we actually can. :heart:

You do? Then bring it on. :D I'm ready!

Are they painted up pretty?

Yes, they are painted a lovely shade of "fuck me" red. :devil:

Hi RA! So is your headache finally gone? (fingers crossed). This weather has to be confusing to the critters. Stay warm!

My Sunday has been good. Thank you. :rose:

Mornin' sunshine! You can snuggle with INL and me under the big blankie until your house warms up. :)

I'm so happy for them. I know that feeling of wanting to scream from the rooftops of newly found love and that special relationship we all dream of. This is one of the few places we actually can. :heart:

Yes, plenty of room to snuggle and get warm with us! :cool:

Hello to you, NFL!
Woohoo on your temps! 52 here at the moment
Hey, Cookie. The temp is dropping now, supposed to be 39 degrees tonight :(

OH! I didn't mean to miss NFL! How's the other side of the Atlantic today?

:( haha. Hi RA, how are you? Things are doing fine over here - hubby has done some work in the yard since its been a nice day.....I was on bed rest so saw it out the window lol

Hey, Cookie. The temp is dropping now, supposed to be 39 degrees tonight :(

Oh nooo!!! We'll save a spot for ya under the blankie! Sorry about the bed rest..ugh.

64 and partly cloudy. 70 tomorrow then it takes a dive. Poor flowers, plants and animals don't know what to think.

Ra, another excellent AV selection! Remind me not to tick you off!

INL, yes..'f*** me red' does seem to excite the daddies. (I'm only allowed to say that word under certain ...umm...circumstances ~giggles~)

Last edited:
Hmmmmm

"F*** Me" red seems be a popular choice with you girls......... There is a "toe scene" in one of my stories........ "Ridin' The Storm Out"........ Any toe rings? ;)

"F*** Me" red seems be a popular choice with you girls......... There is a "toe scene" in one of my stories........ "Ridin' The Storm Out"........ Any toe rings? ;)

Once the weather gets warmer and I can rock my sandles, you better believe it!

I'm told I have adorably sexy piggies. I've inspired more than one or two gents to adopt a foot fetish. ;)

Really

Once the weather gets warmer and I can rock my sandles, you better believe it!

I'm told I have adorably sexy piggies. I've inspired more than one or two gents to adopt a foot fetish. ;)

Have you read "Ridin' The Storm Out"? just curious............

Gave a short lesson on milkweeds and monarchs over in another thread, so I figured I'd use this picture for an hour or two. Caterpillar on a milkweed in my yard this past fall.

Yes, I adore She-Hulk, I used to get her comic when I was a little girl. She-Hulk and The Incredible Hulk comics... I couldn't wait for them to get to the house. I always thought it was so cool to be able to let out your rage and frustration, yet still maintain a least a bit of your former self to prevent total destruction. Then, after all the anger had subsided, and Hulk was exhausted physically from the wrath, he always slept so peacefully afterwards.

She-Hulk was another matter altogether. She couldn't change back to normal, but with her new found strength was able to TCB and still be a sexy, smart, smartass of a woman. Loved her...:D

Have you read "Ridin' The Storm Out"? just curious............

Embarrassed to admit, i have not. I will before the day is over with though. Promise!
I
m inclined to agree with you about NFL...such a sweetie. :heart:
NFL...all nice and toasty now, darling sis? :) ~sneaking you a warm brownie from the kitchen as my piggies find yours to check for myself~

Ra..isn't nature amazing?! Daddy keeps milkweed by the creek that runs through his yard just for those magnificent creatures.
I love how you explained your feelings, memories and admiration for our favorite green heroes.

Last edited:
Off topic, 'fume free' Easy Off my a$$!!! Eyes and nose are burning!!! Every window and fan is on and danngggg! Still better than running the self clean cycle though.

Sip of milk?

~whispers in your ear ~ I snuck the extra key Daddy has to the Daddy Man Cave..wanna see what they have good to drink down there later with me?

No milk for me please....it's taste yuck! Unless it's banana milk?
I am so there, I want to see what they're hiding.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back