Back in Black

Love the pictures... from one ginger to another ;). Football is awesome :) and it looks even better when you are wearing it.

Loving the new pics, they definitely did not disappoint. Would love to see you in my jersey, representing the Black and Gold.
Sent you a PM!

Steelers. Pittsburgh boy, born and bred.

Although our team as pretty much sucked the past two years....I blame Rapist-berger.

Send me a jersey and I'll put it on! Although I may have to be shitfaced drunk to even consider putting a Steelers jersey on. I absolutely loathe Roethlisberger.

Send me a jersey and I'll put it on! Although I may have to be shitfaced drunk to even consider putting a Steelers jersey on. I absolutely loathe Roethlisberger.
I loathe him off the field. On the field, he's alright. We need to spend our draft picking up a good back up QB to think about replacing him.

Why am I talking about football? You're gorgeous!

You're so incredibly sexy!!! Did you get your homework done?

Not yet ): I keep getting distracted by all these men!

I loathe him off the field. On the field, he's alright. We need to spend our draft picking up a good back up QB to think about replacing him.

Why am I talking about football? You're gorgeous!

Haha, I always talk about football. One time I held a conversation on the phone about Matt Schaub (pussy) while I was having sex with my boyfriend (at the time). Yep, I'm a little crazy!

Not yet ): I keep getting distracted by all these men!

Haha, I always talk about football. One time I held a conversation on the phone about Matt Schaub (pussy) while I was having sex with my boyfriend (at the time). Yep, I'm a little crazy!
That may be the hottest thing ever said. lol

Back